NWM10

xxchrissixx said

Daisy said

paul_c said

Daisy said

paul_c said

Daisy said

paul_c said

Any pics then? How many cars and people in total? Sorry I couldn't make it, I was ill and couldn't face the couple of hours on the busy motorway it would have been, etc…

No comitment :posh:  :wink:

Why don't you keep your comments to the general areas and the SWM threads?

Mate you so dont understand friendly banter, its so sad to see you bite all the time,

Hey its Paulc :lol:  reel him in again

Don't worry mate I'm just mucking with you. I'll see you at Gaydon and give u a jab in the kidneys and we'll call it even!

No worries matey :wink:

Lets make this the longest quote babe haha :lol: xxx :wink:

Ok Babs :lol:

Back to the top

Daisy said

xxchrissixx said

Daisy said

paul_c said

Daisy said

paul_c said

Daisy said

paul_c said

Any pics then? How many cars and people in total? Sorry I couldn't make it, I was ill and couldn't face the couple of hours on the busy motorway it would have been, etc…

Mate you so dont understand friendly banter, its so sad to see you bite all the time,

Don't worry mate I'm just mucking with you. I'll see you at Gaydon and give u a jab in the kidneys and we'll call it even!

Before this thread turns into trash, or gets locked, how many cars and were there any pics???????

Back to the top

Daisy said

xxchrissixx said

Daisy said

paul_c said

Daisy said

paul_c said

Daisy said

paul_c said

The only bad thing is that they might get anoyed because we are taking up the NWM10 thing with spam :?

You have mail :lol: lol(check your pms hunni

Luv Chrissie xxxxx :wink:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Dont matter how many you still aint beat my S/W massive meet,

S/W CHAMPIONS

Sorry i cant help it its like terests :oops:

Back to the top

Daisy said

Dont matter how many you still aint beat my S/W massive meet,

S/W CHAMPIONS

Sorry i cant help it its like terests :oops:

If you want a disability, it can be arranged……

Back to the top
you could have atleast spelt terets right haha!!! :lol: and dont be bitting on our NorthWest thred Mr!!!

I was beeing nice to you hun and then you go and do this!!!

:cry: How could you :cry:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Yeah yeah Paulc in yer Dreams, im a Tattood Thug not a chance :lol:  :wink:

N/W Massive :starwars:  stink

Back to the top

xxchrissixx said

you could have atleast spelt terets right haha!!! :lol: and dont be bitting on our NorthWest thred Mr!!!

I was beeing nice to you hun and then you go and do this!!!

:cry: How could you :cry:

cos he has a really short memory span?

Back to the top
What did you say :?

Back to the top
Wow wow ladies ladies calmm down please!!! now back on topic were are these pictures Dan :D xxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
I'm back…

Stop it children!!  :roll:

Photo? Well when I took mine there was only Walts and JoelGti's in the car park. The others came later.

Then this girl turned up and parked next to us!!! Guess who
???????????????????//////

Dan

Back to the top
I look arful ha ha with curly hair :cry: lol oh well i dont care if none of you do :lol:

Oh yes and we had a right laugh at the meet beciase silly me jammed my bonnet shut haha!!! :lol: and there were loads of men round my car trying to open it haha!!!

I personally think my car didnt want you all to see the tiny engine :lol:  :wink:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
on demonvw forum you said it was a gti not 1.1 why?

JOEL GTI
1979 mk1 c 1.1L 33k sold :(
1983 mk1 GX 1.5L sold
1983 mk1 gti 1.6 cab sold
1984 mk2 polo 1.0 rat sold
1982 mk1 gti 1.8 sold
1984 mk2 GTI 16V vw motorsport project 16V very rare striped dead!
1985 mk2 GTI 8V runing 140BHP (track car) striping! Dead
1986 mk2 GL 1.8Ldead
1987 mk2 GTI 16V SOLD
Lots of mk3 gti's vr6's and a tdi all sold
1992 mk2 GTI 8V  runout edition sold then bought then sold the bought back and striped!
1990 mk2 GTI 8V in tornado red new car :)

Back to the top
Well I enjoyed my drive down, my pint and giant sausage and mash filled Yorkshire pudding not to mention the exquisite company and a fine selection of automotive elegance. Always a pleasure to represent  :wink:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

kins said

Well I enjoyed my drive down, my pint and giant sausage and mash filled Yorkshire pudding not to mention the exquisite company and a fine selection of automotive elegance. Always a pleasure to represent  :wink:

Dammit i was watching that on the table and was thinking i so witsh i had got one haha :lol:

Looked amazing and the cars were great aswell :D  :wink:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
hi people interseted in comin to a meet wonderin where its at as im in chester an yer the nearest club

1983 1.5 GX FOR SALE! pm for details.

Back to the top
Hi,

Have a look at the Regions / North West for full details of dates and venue. We only met last Thursday so it'll be a few weeks before the next. I'm sure you'll hear about it if you are on here enough… or I'll pm you.

Welcome along by the way.

Dan

Back to the top

nwm

cheers dan.not got me driver yet but got a project for sale and just sold my mk2 and in process of selling me passat.should have the new driver in time for next meet and should have built up a bit of trust in the old gal.haha
laters chris

1983 1.5 GX FOR SALE! pm for details.

Back to the top
Hiya Chris, its nice to see interest in our NorthWest meets :D Was my first one last week and i am telling you now!! you will love it!! everyone was friendly and a great laugh to sit in the pub with!

And the cars that come were really nice. I cant wait to see yours :D

Laterz hunni xxx :wink:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Chrisarny - Sounds like you're near Paul C so maybe you could do a mini-convoy to the next meet (!)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.