Skip navigation

NWM10

Back to the top

NWM10

Right i cant cope any more lol come on guys when is it happening :D  :wink:

Chrissie xxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Tonight …. Church Road junction with Fleetwood Drive Banks!!!

Seriously though we can't arrange anything yet cause we havn't decided whether to go for Thursdays cause Sundays are taken with the national shows.

I have posted a poll for votes so make you choice people and then we can get organised. If we can't agree I'll make an "executive decision" soon!!! (and turn up on my own!!!)

Dan

Back to the top
Dano, I'm happy for you to just make the decision. I looked through the poll for Thursdays or Sundays, its (currently) even at 3-3 but looking through the posts nobody said "I prefer Thursdays" but someone said "I prefer Sundays" - but it was Walt (only joking Walt!). If I was forced to express a preference, I'd say Sunday, cos I have further to travel….

Do you want to keep it once/month? That would suggest Thu 25th May or Sunday 28th May. As far as I know…..neither of these days clash with any shows. All Types is the weekend before and there's a classic car meet the week after (I put a thread up about it but nobody's replied).

Back to the top
Lets try for THURSDAY 25TH MAY

Give it a go midweek again and see how many folk can turn up.

If its no good then revert back to Sundays again.

Plus the pub will be quieter and less smokey!!!

There you go Paul… "executive decision" made… stick it on the Regions my man!!!

Ta, Dan

Back to the top
what time...?

Back to the top

Dano said

Lets try for THURSDAY 25TH MAY

Give it a go midweek again and see how many folk can turn up.

If its no good then revert back to Sundays again.

Plus the pub will be quieter and less smokey!!!

There you go Paul… "executive decision" made… stick it on the Regions my man!!!

Ta, Dan

I'm assuming usual place. What time though? Realistically, I can't get there before 7:30pm but you can always start without me and I'll arrive fashionably late. How about 8pm?

Back to the top
SORRY  :oops:

My fault entirely! I was assuming that everyone knew about last years' meet time….

7pm seemed to work well. Its give folk a bit of turn around time and light enough for a butchers at the cars. Paul, when ever you get there is fine!!

(Any one know a shot blasting / powder coating who could do me a few bits locally).

Dan

Back to the top
OK I'll give it a go for the weekdays, I haven't worked out which shift I'm on so I don't know when I'll be there yet. I've updated the regional content page too. I think I'll have to bring a tripod for the low light pics!

Back to the top
Dano,
        I was given a number by a fellow dubber, he had his wheels powder coated, ?15 a wheel, the man who did the work is in Oldham if any use to you bud.
I can pm you his number if you wish

Back to the top

Back to the top
I should be up for that one chaps! Hope xxxchrissixxx doesnt talk as much as she posted last week or we may need to start early and finish late just to get a word in!  :D …..Hey, maybe she could model her girls top for us!  :wink:

Back to the top
I should be there but my mum is busy on thurdays so i wont be able to drive the golf  :( what am i going to do??? Lifts could be begged for lol!!! :lol:

and i will wear jeans and the top i will wear for the show ok!!!  :D
let me know wot u think  :wink:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
I'm off that day so I could pick you up…. after all YOU wanted the NWM10 kicking off so you have to be there…..

TO BUY THE FIRST ROUND OF BEERS

oh, yeah, forgot you're too young to buy alcohol, you can have a coke!!

Dan  :lol:

Back to the top
Yer tha would be great if you meen it hun!!!

and i will save up to give u the money to go and buy it from the bar lol HAHA!!!

remember im a student and have no money ha ha!!!

xxxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
I never say anything that I don't mean!!

My parents live in Hesketh bank so I will scrounge some tea off them and pick you up later on. Say 6.30pm to be at the pub for 7.00pm?

But lets get Sunday out of the way first!!!

Dan

Back to the top
Dano, are these meets always at the same place? or are they always at the furthest part of the north west away from me!! :(

What kind of bits do u want blasted/coated? and what colour? can do all types of blasting, and aerospace powder coatings - but limited on colours.

Greg :wink:

1981 Golf C 1.1
1982 Golf GTI
1992 Corrado G60
1999 Golf GT TDI

Back to the top
Given that its less than a week away, do we have an idea of the numbers attending?

Unless I'm really lucky, I think I'll be turning up in my daily driven car (not a VW) because the MoT's due on Monday on the cabby, and it will probably fail!

Back to the top
Greg,
     Yes its always at the same place because when Walt & I looked into the locations last year the pub seemed to be the most central point fro all the owners at that point. Things change and new members join in so I'm all for re-evaluating the meet location to make it fair for everyone. The only thing is that there are a few 'regulars' and a few who come once and are never seen again so it makes things a bit difficult.

On the powder coating front, I need the wiper arms, cam belt cover and fan mounting blasting and covering in satin black that will withstand V.H.T. (I take it powder coating is right for this). Can you help with this cause I'm getting my bits together slowly for replacements.

Ta, Dan

Back to the top
Hey thegreg, I'm drivin from Accy which is just round the corner from ya so if  you want we could meet up with a few others on the way. Oh I woz at madisons on Thurs, which is your neck of the woods.

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
I will take you up on that lift offer Dano!

as i would love to make my first meet meet number 10 :D

I will see you all there and when i have passed my test i will have problems coming to the meet on the top of parbold hill im affraid!!

and you are going to laugh at this but my mum and i tryed to get to the wiggin tree pub and look at the word tryed very carfully, :( we got about 3/4 of the way up parbold hill and then my golf was at full revs in the easyest gear to get up and it just stoped it ran out of gusto because of that stupid speed camera at the bottom that make you do 30 so you cant have a run up!!

We had to turn around very embarest and go home :cry:

Mk1's Rock   \m/
There are too many online users to list.