Skip navigation

Who has got the prettyest mum or sister in the club?

Back to the top

Who has got the prettyest mum or sister in the club?

Mama Balti Pie is not available and Kellymk1 you'll more than do :wink:

I'm lovin the new MK1 Dating club!!

85 Polo squareback
MK1 MX5

Back to the top
xxchrissixx ive got 50p  8O

i expect some change as well  :wink:

Back to the top

BaltiPie said

Mama Balti Pie is not available and Kellymk1 you'll more than do :wink:

I'm lovin the new MK1 Dating club!!

No she won't.

Corrado G60 - Black Leather Interior, BBS RKII Splits, R1 Charger, 65mm Pulley....

Back to the top
Ohhhhhhh yes she willllll!
Sorry! Just had a pantomime moment!  8O

Back to the top
Watch out……..he's behind you…

couldn't resist either   :lol:

Back to the top
Ohhhhhhh noooooo he isn't!  :lol:

Back to the top
lol :lol:

1982 Non Sunroof Black 1600 GTI

2003 MKIV Golf PD150 GT TDI

Back to the top
Dating forum for older women. Amazing. Gives a whole new meaning to twin 40s. :lol:  :lol:

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top

Macca said

Dating forum for older women. Amazing. Gives a whole new meaning to twin 40s. :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

My sister is an air stewardess for british airways, but unless you're a pilot or captain Walt i'm afraid you don't stand a chance (sorry mate)

You've never mentioned this to me  :wink:

Back to the top
I met a stunning mother of 3 on Friday night in a pub in Cologne. Her name was Tina from LA (oh my gaawwwd, yooo guuuys!). She was only 34 and her eldest was 18  8O

'91 Cabriolet

Back to the top

stew72 said

Mr_GTI said

My sister is an air stewardess for british airways, but unless you're a pilot or captain Walt i'm afraid you don't stand a chance (sorry mate)

Nor me for that matter! ….Captain Walt!…..I like the sound of that! I must get a pilots outfit, besides I'm sick of my pirates outfit and fed up playing on my own in the sand pit!

So if I get an airline captains outfit Mr GTI, are you suggesting that I will be able to boss about lots of realy pretty women? If so, I'm gonna have them change that boring safety pre flight rubbish to read…

In the event of an emergency please remain seated and hope for the best….And Captain Walt…You may nibble us here, here, here and here!

Waaaahoooooooo!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Pablo16v said

I met a stunning mother of 3 on Friday night in a pub in Cologne. Her name was Tina from LA (oh my gaawwwd, yooo guuuys!). She was only 34 and her eldest was 18  8O

Having dated a couple of americans when I was younger I can't say I'm surprised…. 8O

Back to the top

walt said

stew72 said

Mr_GTI said

Nor me for that matter! ….Captain Walt!…..I like the sound of that! I must get a pilots outfit, besides I'm sick of my pirates outfit and fed up playing on my own in the sand pit!

So if I get an airline captains outfit Mr GTI, are you suggesting that I will be able to boss about lots of realy pretty women? If so, I'm gonna have them change that boring safety pre flight rubbish to read…

In the event of an emergency please remain seated and hope for the best….And Captain Walt…You may nibble us here, here, here and here!

Waaaahoooooooo!  :mrgreen:

:lol:  :lol: at walt,
 theres a good reason I don't normally mention it, needless to say I was quite popular at school and all my friends always wanted to come round MY house…….never theirs for some reason :roll:

Back to the top
Well maybe I could come over to your house! Will you ask your sister if she fancies a game of squeak piggy squeak?  :D

Back to the top
you're quite welcome to come round Walt, but my sister lives in Horsham which is even further away from you (shame :wink: ) you'll have to explain to me the in's and out's of the game just so I can explain it to her a bit better :?

Back to the top
Tell her it's very similar to Vikings and villagers but with only two people and a plastic sheet!  :D
She will never beat me, I always come first!!  :wink:
Anyway…Must dash! I'm off for my electric shock treatment!  8O

Back to the top

walt said

:lmao:  :lol:

Back to the top
Walt, pardon my ignorance but what is vikings and villagers :dontknow:

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

walt said

:lmao:  :lol:

Apparently that happens after a long spell of not playing the game.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.