Skip navigation

New Guy - Some Advice!

Back to the top

New Guy - Some Advice!

mines still for sale, could get it delivered for you too, as a friend has a car transporting buisness.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/…ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Dont rush into anything is all i can say!

I wanted a MK1 (1.5 or lower) for ages and looked ever single day on loads of different sites. Saw lots of ok's and could have taken anyone of them……but i didnt and then………as if it was fate, found a lovely example 1.1L in autotrader ?200 (no word of a lie) 56K on the clock, 1 old lady owner (tescos was probably the furthest it went), and to top it all was round the corner from where i was born!

Dont rush………….the perfect one will find you!

**81 1.1L (Insurance Friendly)**

1st project - Any Help Welcome!

Back to the top
it used to be all the rage to get mk1's lookin like gti's but now it's not so important less is more ands all that, if i was in your position i'd look the best rust free example you can find as the mechanics are relativly easy and if you like the idea of modding further down the line just do an engine swap when the insurance lets you  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.