Skip navigation

Hiya im Chrissie

Back to the top

Hiya im Chrissie

Hiya im Chrissie, Im 17 and i own a 1983 Mk1 Golf with the added bonus of a mint Zender kit  :D

I live in Southport and i love driving it with my parents next to me of couse as i havent passed yet  :(

Hope you are all ok talk soon

Chrissie xxx :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Hi Chrissi and welcome!

Top car for your first motor, when is your test? bet you can't wait to pass!

Get some pics up for us to see!

Cheers
Andy

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Hi and welcome Chrissie

sounds like a very nice Mk1 you've got there, got any pics of it?

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Here u go these are the ones off ebay from when i bought it and it was dirty lol sorry xxx

It is still like that apart from shiny now as i wash it every week  :D  and all i am going to do to it is:

1. Lower it 60mm
2. Put a growling exhaust but not stupid looking
and
3. Keep it lookin sexy  :wink:

hope u like it Luv Chrissie xxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
8) looks great!

IMO though it could do with some slightly wider wheels to fill the arches a little with that kit (purist's will disagree!)

are you responsible for coning it off too? keeping other drivers away?  :wink:  :lol: nice idea

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
I dont understand the question ha ha sorry coning  8O  lol

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Hi chrissi and welcome aboard.

Car looks cool and good to see you have some taste!!

Is it a Golf Driver??

85 Polo squareback
MK1 MX5

Back to the top
A Golf C!!!

not sure sorry im just getting in to the golf scene coz this has been the first time i could afford one  :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Getting anoyed now coz i cant get my signature to work  :P I have taken the NW pic n cut it to size ha ha!!! :lol:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Hi chrissie, what a loverly first car 8)  when is your test due? of course the real learning comes after you pass :wink:

Back to the top
on my 15th lesson so far so not sure when its due im proper excited coz i will be everywer wen iv passed lol expect me to be at every meet lol!!! in the northwest the norht east  the south and the north haha!!!

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Nice car and good luck with the driving test. If it's of any help, I learnt to drive in a Golf C Formel E. A few years ago though, ahem  :oops:

Banner

Back to the top
Hee hee i love drivin Mr Tee thats the cars name by the way lol!!! that sounds rude ha ha im sorry i am quite rude sorry !!!

It is soooo easy lol  :wink: mmm ha ha

Luv Chrissie xxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Damn, crazy fool! :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
Hello Chrissi!….You are more than welcome over at the North West Massive meet! See the threads in Regional meet section! You could even get your parents to drive you over there before you pass! The pub where we meet also serves food and the setting is really nice too, so your mum and dad would enjoy the afternoon too! Nice tidy looking car! Best of luck with the lessons!  :D

Back to the top
Hee hee thats me  :P

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Good to see some younger folks getting into mk1s! I had my first mk1 when I was 17 and that was a Gambia Red Golf C 1.1.  (Unfortunately, like Rajan, that is back in the dim and distant past…)

As I recall it broke down a lot and the dashboard once burst into flames, but don't let that put you off… :lol:

You should have a lot of fun. Check back here for advice on anything!

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
O thanks alot lol i think i will just sell it and stick with my corsa haha yer what ever :P Mk1 Golfs are fun and if it bursts in to flames then u put them out!! see nothing to worry about haha  :lol:

I will bring my dad down next time hes here and guess what i didnt yesterday with my mum lol!!!

We traveled from southport to london and back again in the golf  :D totaly pointless but i loved it and it didnt break down once lol!!!

Thanks for all the welcomes xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wink:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Have you always wanted a MK1 Chrissi?

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I have  :D  :P and i fianly got one  :twisted:  :wink:

I stared with a beetle i bought for ?50 lol but then i thought erm no!!! lol

Gofs the way for me lol

xxx

Mk1's Rock   \m/
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.