Skip navigation

"P" Slots - Paint codes?

Back to the top

"P" Slots - Paint codes?

Yup, here's the confirmation,
Mate of mine who works at Halfords found VW L091 on his paint code microfische and can mix it in store, so you should be able to get it mixed anywhere!
 :D

Mk1 Golf GTI 83 Y reg in Lhasa green
Rear disc conversion
Lowered 20mm
14" Campaign Pirrelli P Slots

Back to the top
Nice one fella cheers - I presume for the black Im just gonna have to let my paint man go for a matt black and leave the judgement to him after providing him a couple of library photos

Cheers
Mal

Back to the top
No Worries, glad I could help.
Sorry about the black, can only find code for newer steel wheels which is VW L03C which is a Rally Black used on steel wheels from about 1994.
It is a matt black though and you would be keeping things kind of original I suppose.

Mk1 Golf GTI 83 Y reg in Lhasa green
Rear disc conversion
Lowered 20mm
14" Campaign Pirrelli P Slots

Back to the top
Cool stuff I will tell him :

Silver - L091
Black - L03C

Thanks a lot for that I will post a pic once I get them back done.

Thanks again
Mal

Back to the top
hi i spoke to my vw parts manager today and he confirmed the silver is as above.

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Got them back at last thought I'd show you the results….the Pirelli logo still needs to be painted black on the centre caps before you all start  :)

Back to the top

p slots

hi malc how much did they cost  you to get them refurbed and painted i im getting mine done soon ande i want an rough price

Back to the top
I had "mates rates" and I wont repeat the language used about getting the black done inside the P's  :lol:

?150 although I havent paid yet  :lol:

He had them for nearly 3 months tho  8O

Back to the top

p slots

MalC said

I had "mates rates" and I wont repeat the language used about getting the black done inside the P's  :lol:

?150 although I havent paid yet  :lol:

He had them for nearly 3 months tho  8O
hope mines dont take thet long or i will have no golf on the other hand if i wait a couple of months it could be a good place to store the car over the winter :lol:

Back to the top
good results worth the wait, crazyquif makes stickers to go over the writing on the centre caps  if you don't fancy painting letters.

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

p slots centercap,s

mk1jim said

good results worth the wait, crazyquif makes stickers to go over the writing on the centre caps  if you don't fancy painting letters.
cheers mate got some of him a few weeks ago waiting to get car painted first

Back to the top

Centre Caps needed for P Slots

I have bought a set of 4, and now need the centre caps, if anyone has any they wish to sell, please get in touch
thanks
Jon

Back to the top
ebay has some for sale
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.