Skip navigation

Edition 38

Back to the top

Edition 38

Banner

Back to the top
Yay! I have found the poster with the info I needed (like, the date: 2nd/3rd September; place: Overstone Park, Northampton).

Can we rely on one of the committee members (Hairyarse???) to book us in for a club stand, and if so, will he need definite numbers? I'll say I'm definite for this one.

Back to the top
You can!

I'll book space. Let me know who's going. I can't make it but club banner is with crazyquiff now to take or pass on.

andy

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
E38 is a must. Be there or be square!

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Are there evening ents on Saturday night?

Back to the top
Me and the mrs are going for sure , not sure who were gonna go up with or when ??

We want to get a hotel though nearby cos she`s a very girly girl and i get in a very bad state at events like this - im not right  :lol:

Is any one goin up from kent area or fancy a meet up ?
Still dont know wether to go fri,sat,sun or just sat,sun what r u lot doin?

Back to the top
I should be going up there from Reading, probably with the other Dub-Marine boys, and any berkshire mk1s   :y:

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top
Anyone know if you have to book tickets etc.. or can you just
turn up? didnt make it to Gaydon (Golf trouble) so If I can get
her  sorted! (the Car) would love to go as I live in Northants.

Cheers

Dibbler  :wink:

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
You can just turn up

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I'm up for this too. Enjoyed Gaydon so much I need another fix.

NOT AS MUCH STELLA THIS TIME THOUGH!!!!!

Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

I'm up for this too. Enjoyed Gaydon so much I need another fix.

MUCH MORE STELLA THIS TIME THOUGH!!!!!

Dan

Same here and i have a BIG tent now

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
My car wont be ready this year but I hope to go on the Sunday so will come have a look around if you guys get a stand for the show.

Cannot believe this is the last major show this year!

1981 1.6 GTI - Work in Progress
www.thephirm.co.uk

Back to the top
i will be going but might be taking mk2 for a run out as it will be her first show, besides you can get more beer in the boot !

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
im there but my car is on a mates stand, see you all there 8)

Back to the top
Looking forward to this one! Hope it's as good as last year :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Any news on the club stand? I have a boatload of mk1 goodies I want to bring to sell to all you lucky people!

Back to the top
Yeah, any news on the club stand? I know Hairyarse is away at the moment but I thought he handed over the sorting out of the club stand, to someone else????

Back to the top
yep, if you read the other e38 poll thread you'll see I got the pleasure of trying to sort it out. I've been away for the weekend and was expecting to come back to an email from the e38 organiser  - but nothing as yet :? I will try another way :wink:

Back to the top
:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Can't we ask Susan and Noddy if they can help? Didnt Noddy help organise it last year? :dontknow:

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

yep, if you read the other e38 poll thread you'll see I got the pleasure of trying to sort it out. I've been away for the weekend and was expecting to come back to an email from the e38 organiser  - but nothing as yet :? I will try another way :wink:

Great - hope they can 'squeeze us in' and it all comes off. I think dougelove mentioned he was making a 2 nighter of it and will be there Friday night too - that means I'll be 2nd there, I will be arriving early Saturday. Or maybe Friday evening too. Who's got the banner?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.