Skip navigation

SWM10

Back to the top

SWM10

Well thats three of us, hopefully more!

I'm also hoping I'll be able to get some parts off a guy in Wellington if they still have any, and they're about.

Back to the top
ross meet u at exeter serivces? 11:30?

Simon R - YouTube

MGH 178Y - 16v - Gone :(

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top
Sorry, I wont be coming from that direction. That route was a one off from my girlfriends in Okehampton. I'll be coming from Barnstaple on the A361

Back to the top
hmm, maybe i can save you the trouble and say i might not go then :-( its far too many miles to drive on my own, no one else is going up with me, both the people i was going to come up with decided not to, and apparently theres a vw meet down the road from me so i want to go to that.
Sorry if there was more people going,
Its not that i dont like talking to key_ring and ross just that 155miles is alot to speak to you both.  :dontknow:

This was my last meet i could make for about 6-9 months aswell  :(

Dont know what to say, this sucks.
Anyone going run to the sun on the 26th?

Simon R - YouTube

MGH 178Y - 16v - Gone :(

KHJ 888Y - Gone

Back to the top

SWM10 (with pics)

I feel sorry for all you people with last minute issues……

It was worth the trip up…  lovely day for a drive and there were more than 2 of us!!!  :cheer:

Left to right… Ross, Bondy, Adelle (Hope thats right  :oops: ), Keyring  

Cheers to all that made it   :D , I thought I might have been a loner to begin with.

Ross

Back to the top
Well done guys :y:

Back to the top
Good to see the turn out chaps. Its damn hard work keeping the interest alive isn't it?
You folk down there seem t' have further to travel than us pie munchers cause of the big towns bein' so close t tother oooop 'ere. Summat to do wi' cotton mills 'appen.

Nice sunshine.  8) Rained all day up her.  :cry:

Dan

Back to the top
Thanks Dan,

Yeah, It has been hard to keep it together lately, It was miserable weather yesterday and I think thats what might have put a few off coming today :dontknow:

Taunton does seem to be the place that is most central for us but its still 50+ miles away for most :(

Back to the top
Gutted i missed it again.  Numbers are dropping badly, which needs to be addressed.  I suggest we make it the same time each month - say 1st or 2nd Sunday.   Should make a difference, and people can plan easier.  What do you guys think :dontknow:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
I think it has usually been the second Sunday.

Back to the top
Cheers all,
Nice pics Ross - sweet one
(Like the bargain BLT's as well!).
You posted a thread about that gig in Devon yetb? Worth bringing the bke?

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)

Back to the top
No I havent yet, almost forgot! The web link is http://www.goldcoastoc…k/site.php?page=programme. I'll start a new thread. There are MTB events but I don't know how to enter them, you might be able to join in on the day? Probably worth contacting them.

Back to the top
Cheers dude!
 :D

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)

Back to the top
A great day for the first run out in the new car  8)

Adele (Mrs Bondy) will be showing it of in work tomorrow :D

Thanks for the pics Ross. How do I copy/save them :dontknow:

I,ll register the cab on the site, and start asking LOTS & LOTS of questions.

Thanks for the comments today :clap:

Cheers

Back to the top
No problem, it was nice to meet you all.

You can right click on the pictures and then click on 'save picture as'. Or If you pm me your email address I'll email you some larger ones if you like.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.