Skip navigation

"Yorkshire Massive" - YM1 "Gunning for title

Where would you like the "Yorkshire Massive" meets to be held?

Leeds {-} [18 votes]
York {-} [17 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

"Yorkshire Massive" - YM1 "Gunning for title

If it went to Leeds I would like to step up for regionalmeet co-ordinator for Yorkshire… if it goes to York it's a fair distance for me to commit and I'd be torn between YM and the NWM.  

Karl you have my full support , you are educated , popular , gifted etc etc

You are now in charge of the area meet this end of the country

Thank you  :clap:

Back to the top

kins said

Looks like York is running away with it….. all you NE chap and chapesses wanting a meet hey!  :D

If it went to Leeds I would like to step up for regionalmeet co-ordinator for Yorkshire… if it goes to York it's a fair distance for me to commit and I'd be torn between YM and the NWM. :?

Anyhow just thought I'd mention it… keep voting  :P

Ive voted for York but could easily do Leeds, if Karl, you take up the regional co-ordinator - we can plot against that Gurv character then  :roll:

Back to the top
I would prefer Leeds - bit quicker to get to but would probably manage York as well.  :)

Back to the top

RotherhamLass said

I would prefer Leeds - bit quicker to get to but would probably manage York as well.  :)

You're not from new York City you're from Rotherham! lol  :lol:

Welcome to the YM!  :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
leeds is fine we me so you have my vote to matey :D

Back to the top

kins said

RotherhamLass said

You're not from new York City you're from Rotherham! lol  :lol:

Welcome to the YM!  :D

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm an Arctic Monkeys fan too!!  :lol:

Back to the top
Ok we will say first one to 15 on the voting option wins the Yorkshire regional meeting place.

Vote Leeds folks then I can set the wheels in motion for YM1! If not I think I'll stick to the NWM!  8O

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Kins… you wanna stick with the originals mate!!

We were talking about a ride out to Leeds or York via the A59. That would be a good run. You missed a good turn out with new folk today.

Come back to us!!!

Dan

Back to the top
Thinks I might pop over as well. Leeds would be ideal for us lancashire lads but where ever it is if I'm not at work, I'll make the trip.

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
is some one going to take the bull by the horns and get this meet up and running?

Back to the top
I have put a vote in for York (due to the fact that I live there), but a trip down the A64 to Leeds would be no great hardship.

If the votes are split maybe a alternate venue each time might work.

I have seen other Car clubs meeting in York so I could suggest a few good venues.

Black Cabbie

Back to the top

swiller said

is some one going to take the bull by the horns and get this meet up and running?

Aye, we need to get a date organised. York should be declared the winner. Let's take advantage of this fine weather ! 8)  8)

DubPartz

Back to the top
There is a meet organised for Sunday 29th May at Chatsworth House from 4pm if that would be a good start to get things rolling? I know it isn't Leeds or York but is a lovely place for a day out if you wanted to combine the 2 things?  :wink:

Back to the top
i take it this isnt happening then??? :banghead:

Back to the top
What will it take to make this happen?
With over 20 people voting surely this should be a goer!

Black Cabbie

Back to the top

meet

Leeds would get more people as its central……I'm in Hull, Yorks closer, but Leeds is quicker…..count me & my brother in Mark 1 (X2)

Back to the top

Man-Alive said

What will it take to make this happen?
With over 20 people voting surely this should be a goer!

With only 2 votes in it! 8O

First to 15! Come on Leeds!!! :cheer:

Back to the top
so dose this mean that kins is our leader???
come on kins get a meet up and running asap!!!!
 :clap:  :dance:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :dance:  :clap:

Back to the top
Aw yay I cant beleive that! What a come back nearly as good as a Liverpool cup final.

Ladies and Gentlemen we can now declare Leeds the winner!
Wahooo!

Ok I'm going to start looking into a suitable venue. Any suggestions? I think its got to be a Pub with a good carpark and a beergarden.

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.