Skip navigation

Yorkshire

Back to the top

Yorkshire

I reckon we can generate a good bit of interest to get a Yorkshire meet going. After all there's some great drives to be had, in spectacular countryside. I guess the start point is a decent size (supermarket ?) carpark to meet and then go for a convoy drive.

DubPartz

Back to the top
i'm actually from lincs but spend just about all my time in doncaster

Back to the top
There's a big one at Harewood House coming up.

Back to the top
Ok there is enough interest here I've started a thread in regional meets……..

YORKSHIRE MASSIVE

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
harewood house - do u mean theres a show on there? would be a good place i think :wink:

Greg

1981 Golf C 1.1
1982 Golf GTI
1992 Corrado G60
1999 Golf GT TDI

Back to the top
VW Festival innit!  Was one of the best shows of last year!! 8)

Back to the top
vdub fest!, at harewood house? details please if uv got any, sounds great! lets go there :mrgreen:

Greg

1981 Golf C 1.1
1982 Golf GTI
1992 Corrado G60
1999 Golf GT TDI

Back to the top
as if by magic a link appeared……

VW Festival, 11th - 13th August 2023 @ Harewood House, Leeds :: VW Festival

we are already going in the mk1 and our 65 beetle so would be nice to see others there

Back to the top
I need a mk1 first though  :(  Is there a readers rides kind of section on here? Want to know which cars to look out for.
Especially Mertle! I may have even seen you before.

Back to the top
I went to the VW Festival last year. An excellent venue and perfect weather. A bit thin on the ground for trade stands / auto jumble etc but should hopefully be better this time round. Sadly though I can't make it this year as I'll be in Cornwall for summer hols.  :cry:

DubPartz

Back to the top
There is a thread on this in regional meets…

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6732

Anyone interested in being on the club stand?

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
i know someone who lives in cowling with a mk1. we have got to get this west yorkshire dub club going lol
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.