Skip navigation

Aero wipers

Back to the top

Aero wipers

Yep,we certainly did! cheers for the tip :D

Back to the top
ye i got mine from there!!

Mk1 Jetta (Jessie) build thread here
 View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

T25 westfalia camper, 2.2 Subaru powered

vw touran   1.9 tdi remap, Bbs rep wheels , lowered, bla bla bla……… Wife's car
2013 Vw amarok 2.0bitdi, work truck…….  www.jsgarageaberystwyth.co.uk  

Back to the top
mint - glad to help. looks like someone even through the idea into thegolf+ magazine this month. cheeky buggars. nevermind, it's all for the greater good. let's see who dares drive on the wettest day now then.

Back to the top
Got mine from ebay, 17 english pounds including delivery for 2
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Golf-mk1-incl-gti-Polo-94-Aero-Flat-Wiper-Blades-x2_W0QQitemZ140144005797QQihZ004QQcategoryZ9889QQcmdZViewItem
Fitted them today, definitely notice the difference in the way they perform, they do as described, need to get one for the back now.

Back to the top
brilliant - they look pretty slick. notice from your signature you have a citi golf. any good contact that can help me get a new dash or air con system for one of those perhaps - just an idea i have in mind. PM me if so.

Back to the top
Dash is the same fella as other mk1's, i have a dash out of another mk1 i have if your interested, obviously clocks are in khm, just swap them over when you fit other dash bud.
If your wanting Air con, a member on here and top bloke BERT as air con in his citi, think factory fitted, have a word with him, he should be of more help  to you fella
Pete :wink:

Back to the top
Tried 1 on the back and it wasn't the best wipe!! think it's coz the rear screen is flat as it missed a big chunk out of the middle so put me old Bosch 1 back on!!

Back to the top
Personally im dead against aero wipers….

I know functionally they are probably light years ahead of standard Bosch jobbies…

but to me…

they are fundamentally wrong. Just not in keeping with a mk1.

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….
 You get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed!

Back to the top
search 'mk1 golf' on ebay, there is someone on there selling the wipers with the correct fitting for your current arms.  I can't mind who it was like so you'll have to search thru all the listings, there was a picture of wipers so shouldn't take that long to spot, and they weren't expensive.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.