NWM9

Back to the top

NWM9

:roll:  :roll: Yawn……….. :roll:  :roll:

Back to the top

m6m62 said

:roll:  :roll: Yawn……….. :roll:  :roll:

See you at a show matey,

Kins not bad mate, you still a NWM Member or you gone to the yorkshire massive :lol:  hows the mk1 coming on fella

Back to the top
I'm a NWM member till the YM gets airborn!

They cars ok… but she's taking a batering over winter… I need to get her respayed for the shows this year and the monster 8v dropped in. Watch this space I guess. :P

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Good luck with it, and hope to catch up at the shows mate, 8)

Back to the top
Ooooooo Whens Meet 10  :P  :lol:

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Chrissi,

Firstly welcome!  :D Southport eh? No excuses for missing a single meet. Bring your mum (stop sniggering at the back) to let you drive there to get some more experience. Practicing your hill starts on Parbold Hill!!!!!!.

Its probably going to be in june now because of All Types being set on the 21st. You are more than welcome to join us there. We are travelling from Charnock Richard Services from around 7.15 - 7.30am to be at the ground for 9.00am

Keep an eye on the Regions page for the North West as we will publish the next date asap.

Please vote as for your Weekday or Sunday preference for a meet in the thread already started.

Cheers Dan

Back to the top
Hiya thanks for all of the info and i will bring my mum i supose lol but parbold hill ha ha u must be joking i think i will get out and let my mum get a running start at that one haha!!!

Will deffo try and make it to the next meet and were are they held again is it far from Southport ???

Chrissie xxx :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/

Back to the top
Look to the left of the page and you will see the 'Regions' section.

Click North West and it will give you all the details for the meets. The Wiggin Tree is the pub on top of Parbold Hill where wee meet.

No date for NWM10 yet though.

Dan

Back to the top
come on chop chop get thhis meet sorted lol!!! im dead excited :D

Mk1's Rock   \m/
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.