Skip navigation

Going Grey due to old age any tips ?

Back to the top

Going Grey due to old age any tips ?

Meguiars trim detailer :D

This is the best stuff I've found, it lasts for ages and doesn't streak with rain.

www.swallowtail.co.uk

Back to the top

Kaz_mk1 said

Meguiars trim detailer :D

This is the best stuff I've found, it lasts for ages and doesn't streak with rain.

I've used this, and it's good, but I find it hard to get a regular supply. Where do you get it from Kaz?

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top

Mr_GTI said

I heard that gently heating them helps, as the plastic returns to it former shape/ colour. I wouldn't want to try it on a decent pair first though. Maybe if you have an old knackard one kicking about try heat it with a hot air gun to see how it goes??

I have also heard this so I gave it a try on some plastic garden furniture, I had mixed results! I am not brave enough to use it on my MK1 yet. I use the Auto Glym stuff but occasionally use boot polish on them that seems to work well and last for some time.

Back to the top

drew said

I've used this, and it's good, but I find it hard to get a regular supply. Where do you get it from Kaz?

Cheers,

Drew.

I get most Meguiars products from a local motorfactor's (who have a very good range), but I actually picked up the Trim Detailer in Halford's this time.

www.swallowtail.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.