Skip navigation

Damn it's good....

Back to the top

Damn it's good....

Is it me, or is the Mk1 Golf just fantastic to look at?

Hey , i had  my lad and 3 teenage drivers round tonight drooling over the near finished Mk1 parked on the drive .
Start it up , can i sit in it , can i rev it , can i have a go in it , that shape is great , what bumpers will it have , i love the shape  etc etc .

NOOOOOOO………i said wait a few weeks and i might give you a spin .

Yes it's fantastic  :D

They left in their Punto sporting  :oops:

Back to the top
Every time I get in and out of my daily driver, I can't help but pause for a moment to look at the MK1! 8)

Hey Chudd, how's yours progressing? Not seen any pics for a long while!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
looks great drew,  8)

also drew i notice you have remapped your a4 to 160bhp, i have a a4 tdi 130bhp, can mine be faster and how much will it cost me and who can do this, :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

looks great drew,  8)

also drew i notice you have remapped your a4 to 160bhp, i have a a4 tdi 130bhp, can mine be faster and how much will it cost me and who can do this, :wink:

Took mine to AMD

I had wheels and suspension done at the same time so didn't see much change from ?1k, but they will be able to tell you quite easily.

My 115 TDI mapped up to 160, the 130 should get to 175 without trouble!  Knocked 2 seconds off the 0-60 time and no appreciable change in fuel economy when driving gently. :D

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
Looking at the pics and in our carpark it dont look outta place. beside when Reps come round they're drawn to the 2 '06 M5's of the bosses but soon swing round and ask "whos is that"

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
The mk1 looks fast even when its standing still!  What other cars can do that?! :mrgreen:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.