Skip navigation

SWM9 (Maybe a change so please read)

Back to the top

SWM9 (Maybe a change so please read)

I thought you said CableTies were'nt Standard issue!!!!
Only on 1.8 carb engines, not GTI's mate!  :wink:

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)

Back to the top
Any pics or total number of cars attending???

Back to the top
Poor show of four or Five. it was too far to trek for some of those deep southerners! we'll do better next month at Taunton. SWM are still the champs tho! :wink:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
NMW can't beat our record, no matter how they try :D Should be more peeps next month, as the weather gets better :D

As for me i couldn't get down due to car problems :banghead: I'll have my other mk1 on the road soon - so can't wait to see you all again.

Keep dubbin' :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

kriss said

NMW can't beat our record, no matter how they try :D Should be more peeps next month, as the weather gets better :D

As for me i couldn't get down due to car problems :banghead: I'll have my other mk1 on the road soon - so can't wait to see you all again.

Keep dubbin' :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Its not a competition, I wouldn't want people to be pressured into thinking they must attend. It is interesting to see lots of Mk1s together though, and also its interesting to compare the enthusiasm in different regions.

Back to the top
Its just a healthy competition between regions.  No one is pressurised to attend as this is a friendly society.

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

sorry

daisy sorry i wont be there this time due to loss of job my baby is on e-bay but you all have a good time and i will see you at volksfest!
i will be the deprest one! catch you later Paul   :(

Back to the top
When is the next meet?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.