Skip navigation

where,s everyone from

Back to the top

where,s everyone from

I live on an island in the Thames (no - really I do!).

Back to the top
I live in Cambridge - don't see many other mk 1s here :cry:

Back to the top
Worcester, ... :D

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
another brummy , still a few mk1's around here :D

1983 lhasa green mk1 1.8 gti

old skool baby

Back to the top
Edinburgh  :lol:

Back to the top
I'm originally from a small town near Aberdeen but currently living in Holland near Rotterdam.

'91 Cabriolet

Back to the top
Hereford UK not USA! a tiny city in the middle of no-where i think they built the cathederal in the wrong place.Sneeze and you'll miss us!

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top

Dougelove said

Hereford UK not USA! a tiny city in the middle of no-where i think they built the cathederal in the wrong place.Sneeze and you'll miss us!

Its not that bad… :wink:
I like Hereford was there for 5  years on and off and have many friends there. Belmont Abbey was to be the Cathedral but the guy ran out of money apparently..
Plus you have Mark at the Volkshop! Priceless :D

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
I'm from Warwick where the famous Castle is. I think Meriden is the centre of Britain. I lived in Bromyard not far from hereford for about 3 years when i was at school. Best mate still lives there.

MK1 GTI 1983 (love of my life)
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6 ( Daily Drive)

Back to the top

richyrich said

I'm from Warwick where the famous Castle is.
In that case have you ever been to town and country in stoneleigh?? I go every year with the warwickshire region of Club GTI, would be good if you would like to add your mk1 to our display this year (you'll get free tickets for the show for the whole weekend for you + 1) . I used to live in warwickshire in between Nuneaton and Coventry.

Back to the top
Have never been to the town and country but am aware of it. When is it? I'd be up for bringing the car. Sounds like it could be good fun. Am really looking forward to going to shows and stuff.

MK1 GTI 1983 (love of my life)
Mazda MX3 1.8 V6 ( Daily Drive)

Back to the top
Its the august bank holiday weekend (3 days Sat-Mon) It my favorite show as theres loads of stuff to do thats not just cars, keep the missus happy too :wink: , They have every thing from fun fair to live shows (stunt bikes, wheelie trucks, monster trucks etc), they also have several massive indoor arenas full of stuff from models to engineering projects and dancing girls 8O  :drool:
If you would like to go and would like to put your car on display with ours PM your phone number and car reg and I'll make sure your added :y:

Back to the top
Link for the show website is HEREIf any one is interested in going :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.