Skip navigation

NWM8

Back to the top

NWM8

:(

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Good luck with the meet guys :y:

Back to the top
Lets hope the weather holds out!  8O

Back to the top
got up this morning and it`s dry - wahoo!

Only problem now is i`ve got to feverishly give him a spit `n` polish as it pee`d down yesterday alll-day. But at least i managed to get my bling summer wheels on  8)   :D

So can`t stop , must get me polishing head on!!

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….
 You get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed!

Back to the top
Once again a great meet, nice to see plenty of new faces. Our meet had a rare appearance from Walt's car! It started out sunny but the rain came later, so Walt (and everyone else) had to drive home in the pouring rain. At least your wipers work, mate!

Total count (if you include 3 caddys) was 11, although not all at the same time. We had 2 arrive later and one left early, then another arrived just towards the end. In any case, here are the pics:

Watch the regional page for updates and a meet report!

Back to the top
Well done guys! Not a bad turn out at all!  :clap:
Nice too see new faces/cars.  :D

Walt I cant believe Rosey got wet! I bet you're undneath her now with a sponge and a tooth brush! :lol:

I'm gutted I couldnt come. :cry:

Just wait for NWM9 "The return of the Kins" he he :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Fear not Kins my old fruit! Rosey Rivage was cleansed properly when we got home! She has been washed thoroughly and leathered dry and is now drying off in her heated garage!
My blood was boiling though!  :x

Back to the top
I've given the NW regional page a bit of an update and those who gave be details, now have their cars featured in the profiles section on page 2. If anyone else in the NW region would like their car featured, just contact me and I'll do my best to sort it out!

Back to the top
YES! We are the daddies. Well done paul looks fab! 8)

SWM put that in ya pipe n smoke it! :lol:

Another reason why NWM are the best :wink:

Back to the top
I really enjoyed my trip out to see the north west gang  :D

A good mix of both cars and people! Some interesting tales and some long yarns aswell i fear! But yeah a good day out.

Hope to see the gang at a future meet…

Dave (the black campaign)

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….
 You get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed!

Back to the top
Good to see all the new faces! If everyone all attends the next meet we should regain out title of champions! That is if Kins's love for the NWM and VW golf mk1's can get the better of his love for studying!  8O

Back to the top
sorry i wasnt ther too, i woke up far too late, 11.30 when it was 12.30, dam the clocks!!!
also once ihad  jumped in my caddy and as soon as i was outa my drive a mate rang me up to say his vw beetle has just set on fire and he needs towed home!!! the fire service came quick, lucky for him! so i by the time i had done that it was far too late! ill defitnalty be at the next one tho!

sorry!
cheers
alex.

Back to the top
Bet your dog used to eat your homework too!  :wink:

Back to the top
Whatever you still are losers, :mrgreen:

SWMINNIS STILL AND ALWAYS THE CHAMPIONS :cheer:

Back to the top
Tut, tut. Quality counts my friend……….

Having seen Ben's Series 1 Gti and driven back behind it en-route to the M6, I now need one of those too. Very nice (envy!!!)

Back to the top
Can I say a big "Thanks" to all of you who turned up on Sunday…

THANKS!!

It was good to see some new faces and not so good to see some old ones.. (damn that mirror)!!!

Things were great until the rain came in but the look on Walts face made up for it!! Imagine if he'd left the hood down when we went inside!!!!  :lol:

Stay tuned for the next date!!! Summer is coming.

Cheers, Dan

(PC now fixed  :D )

Back to the top
20 cars at the next SWM meet !!!!

Back to the top

m6m62 said

Tut, tut. Quality counts my friend……….

Having seen Ben's Series 1 Gti and driven back behind it en-route to the M6, I now need one of those too. Very nice (envy!!!)

You sad little man, you aint seen our cars, we have show winners too :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Daisy said

You sad little man

Hmm, seeing as you've never met me or spoken to me, I'm not very impressed by your tone in what (I thought) was light harted banter. I could be a 12 foot professional comedian for all you know. Not little, nor sad.

If you want to slag someone off, do it to their face. OK darling ???

Back to the top
Just to butt in here! Knowing both of you fairly well, I actually think you two would get on ok…..So please kiss and make up!….Do it for your old buddy Walt!  8O
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.