Skip navigation

NWM8

Back to the top

Back to the top
I'm going to have to send my apologies guys. My final year project is in for the 30th so its mad rush for me. Hope you won?t miss me too much. :)

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Kins.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You must turn up! You are one of the NWM stallwarts! Stay up all night, work from now till then none stop.....But make NWM8....... 8O

Back to the top
Yeah Kins, you're the one who welcomes everyone!  I would have been well lost if you hadnt come over and intoduced at NWM5!

You have to be there! :dontknow:

Back to the top
:posh:  :naughty:  Now then Kins, what have you been doing all term? Playing out with your friends? This student ' I couldn't careless attitude will have to stop if you are going to succeed in the heady world out there….

You have to learn that a MK1 Golf isn't just for Christmas… it needs to be loved all year round!!!!

You have 7 days to pull your finger out and get 1 afternoons work completed this week so you can attend.

Are you man enough!!  :posh:  :naughty:

Dan (Good luck on the project, what is it?)

Back to the top
Good point well made Dano! An extra 3/4 of an hour a day study this week will make up for sunday afternoon!
In fact….If Kins isn't going….Then I'm not going! So there! :x

Back to the top
Aww its nice to know I?ll be missed! But seriously guys you want believe the amount of work I have to do.

What am I doing?… it's pretty cool actually. I'm involved in formula student.

"What?s formula student?" I hear you ask…….

Check this out: http://www.imeche.org.uk/formulastudent/

Being a member of the University of Huddersfield's formula student team my project is the design and development of the front un-sprung mass for this years car.

I'm producing the front Uprights and Axels. I have spec'ed the wheel, tyres, wheel bearings, which are bought in parts. The braking system and supsension are other projects on their own!

All designs have been done on a 3D Cad package Pro Engineer and stress simulation completed using finite element analysis software Mechanica.

I'm trying to put together a 15,000 word report which is proving the bain of my life!  

Wish me luck!

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
hey i`ll roll along if that`s cool?  8)   :dontknow:

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….
 You get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed!

Back to the top
That's great Bozlem Boy… Come on UP, the crowd is right!!!!

Kins….. Pull your finger out and put the extra 45 minutes a day in this week and you can play out at the weekend!!!

Dan

Back to the top
Guys STOP being so desperate to beat the great SWMinis that you need to bully our clever little student into going, so leave Kins alone :lol:  

you pigeon freaks :mrgreen:

Back to the top
u can keep ure jellied eels daaarnnnn aaaarffff!

"wheel `av a barrel…wheel `av a barrel of fun"

PLEASE!  :roll:

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….
 You get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed!

Back to the top
Kins….Look what you've allowed Daisy to do!…… You've given the cantankerous little urchin some amunition!
Get your homework done and get your skinny little arse down to the wiggin tree pub or else!  :x

Back to the top
Why thank you my kind friend Walt for the kind words about myself  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I held back old fruit!  :D

Back to the top
Kins

You (will) have a PM (shortly)

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top

walt said

I held back old fruit!  :D

cheers flower :y:

Back to the top
Sorry, I can't make it to this one, 2 reasons:

1. Sunday league football ( I am gracefully retiring at the end of the season so I feel obliged to play the remaining 5 games)

2. Car in pieces.

I will have my beauty re-assembled soon and be available for future meets though.

See you all soon.

Tom.

Silver MK1 Campaign 83

Magic tree pending

Back to the top
But Tom….What about the who's got the tastiest chick competition?  8O

Back to the top
Walt,

Unfortunately my chick is "up stick" and due in October. By Gaydon she will be winning the "Most rotund chick competition".

Can we suggest "Rotund chick rolling" as the NW Massive's suggested "It's a knockout" competition?

Silver MK1 Campaign 83

Magic tree pending

Back to the top
Wow…Congratulations Tom…..Don't really think we should roll her! Maybe as the North West Massive, we could all come to your pre natal classes and all take it in turns at the birth!  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.