Skip navigation

NWM8

Back to the top

NWM8

You're doing a fine job here Dano, keep up the good work recruiting. Usually a friendly pm helps get people here.

Come on folks represent the NWM!

Every meet that passes and the SWM retain there title their smug grin gets alittle bigger. Now we can't have that can we?! :x

Tell your freinds, post on other sites… let all the northen mk1's unite to crush the SWM! :twisted:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

NWM8

Good work Kins! Do we need a circus style advertisement?  :)

Back to the top
If it helps….

I'll comission the sky writing and the commercials on ITV…. you sort out the web page and F1 sponsorship.

Lets get to work :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

NWM8

Ok Guys!
Roll up, roll up! Join the North West Massive mega meet! Come and see some show winning cabriolets (provided it's not raining and Dano can make it) Or maybe poke some of the paint bubbles on Kins's slammed, pimped out mutha! Why not enter the "Find the genuine part on DjEv's car!" competition! Or even sell some to him! He can't resist buying grills for some reason! (If M6M62 is there, maybe you could buy some grills off him and sell them to DjEv!)
  If it's cold outside you could always go and while away the hours exchanging stories and old anecdotes about the good old days with Superworm and paulc at the bar!
 Let's not forget the who's got the tastiest chick competition! So bring your girlies along and rub salt in the wounds of those of us with nobody! Dieseldubber I can see a niche for you to sell hugs!
The tight T shirt competition will not be held until the june meet for the following reasons! It's too cold and my man boobs are a little saggy at the moment!
There will be lots to catch up on, for example has Lowmk1 been dumped or beaten up by any ex girlfriends since the last meet? Have Walt (Me) or Kins got chicks yet? All that kind of stuff! So come on lets poke one in the eye of those southern shandy drinking nancies! We can do it! WE ARE THE NORTH WEST MASSIVE!  :D

Back to the top
walt I'II bring them subframes too show yeh  8O  ithink it was you i was speaking too on ebay before.

wisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Back to the top
Good luck guys, any more thoughts on the summer NWM 7 SWM meet,

if me and Dano can meet up can get along even tho he is a  NWM (North west monkey) then we all can :wink:

Back to the top

Daisy said

Good luck guys, any more thoughts on the summer NWM 7 SWM meet,

Yep, as far as I know its still on, and it has its own thread here:

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…s=0&postorder=asc&start=0

…Just waiting for the weather to improve….currently the NW is sitting in 4 inches of snow!

Back to the top
ill be there in either the caddy or the Gti, if thats ok, depends if the gti is sold by then :(

cheers
alex.

Back to the top
why are the north-west the only region not to have any info in the regions link at the left of this page  :(

JOEL GTI
1979 mk1 c 1.1L 33k sold :(
1983 mk1 GX 1.5L sold
1983 mk1 gti 1.6 cab sold
1984 mk2 polo 1.0 rat sold
1982 mk1 gti 1.8 sold
1984 mk2 GTI 16V vw motorsport project 16V very rare striped dead!
1985 mk2 GTI 8V runing 140BHP (track car) striping! Dead
1986 mk2 GL 1.8Ldead
1987 mk2 GTI 16V SOLD
Lots of mk3 gti's vr6's and a tdi all sold
1992 mk2 GTI 8V  runout edition sold then bought then sold the bought back and striped!
1990 mk2 GTI 8V in tornado red new car :)

Back to the top

NW

No Idea!  8O

Back to the top

joelgti said

why are the north-west the only region not to have any info in the regions link at the left of this page  :(

Sorry for the slight delay, login problems…..its all sorted now and there is a bit of info on NWM8 on there now. Let me know if you have any further suggestions, pics, etc and I can stick them up!

Back to the top
Photoshop, you monkeys never have that many, :wink:

Back to the top

Daisy said

I am sorry you doubt me.

Back to the top
Oooooohhhhhh look at me!

Quoting away!!! The list so far!!

Dano said

COME ON PEOPLE WE NEED MORE OF YOU MAKING AN EFFORT

So far we have…

Dano  :lol:
Kins    :lol:
Walt    :lol:
DjEv   :lol:
lowmk1  :lol: (don't forget your second pair of shoes for the dog doo!!)
paul c    :lol: (get working on your car pal)
Dave     :lol:  (new attendee)
Phataz1  :lol:
Joelgti   :?   (no Mk1)
Superworm  :lol:
Crazy Car  :lol:
alex16v   :lol:

so that 11 without trying too hard… come on you lot. you all have pm's let us know your committments, please!!!

Dan

Back to the top

paul_c said

Daisy said

I am sorry you doubt me.

Mate im playing around chill out please :banghead:

Back to the top
Nice pic on your page, I'm there in spirit!!

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
Just looking at our region page!…I know it took a while to set up, but what a great picture…Better than the one of Gaydon above it! I think the calendar for next year should feature some meets photos!  :D
I would also like to thank paulc for taking responsibility of our region page!…Lets hear it for paulc!…Hip hip!

Back to the top
That pic took ages to set up, because we had to move all the cars into a strange slightly curved parking layout, deliberately ignoring/misaligning the cars with the lines on the surface, and without any 2 out of the 3712 NWMassive Mk1 Golfs colliding either! It was tight maneouvring in that car park that day!!!

Back to the top
what time is the meet again? as im hoping to go to the demon dubs meet/camping meet the nite before then theres abit of a gathering near warrington latter on the sunday, either way ill be there fir the picture taking again!!!!

anyone is more than welcome to come tot he demon dubs meet/camp over details are here, its a pritty new club with only one meet so far so come on down!!!

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=244046&page=1&pp=10

info about the first meet,

Volkszone Forum  

info about the camp over on the 25th of this month,

cheers
alex.

Back to the top
JUST TO REPEAT 1.00PM ON SUNDAY 26TH MARCH 2006

That should save some folk looking through the whole thread!!!  :lol:

Dan
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.