Skip navigation

New meet for Doncaster/South Yorkshire area??????

Back to the top

New meet for Doncaster/South Yorkshire area??????

buggar, car died on me on way there so i never made it. anyone know a good auto electrician in south yorks area - i've just bought a mk1 wi a 16v conversion - 16v loom spliced into mk1 gti loom only where crucial - i'm no expert and i need to get wiring tidied up cos there's some loose connections, bare wires and bits hanging about here and there and i hope to make this thing look sweet in time cos it goes well - when it goes that is. it's got a 4branch mani and all working bits etc.
any advice a bonus

Back to the top
hi all 2 mk1s went from warmsworth to matlock on 7th nov great drive out and met up wi some decent folk,reson for posting is i no there are a few donny boys youths and old men (me) and not forgetting any young girls women out and about in donny area us 2 are up for a meet nothing heavy turn up some where at some point talk cars and show the beasts off we drive if ya interested post reply or pm me a mobile number and as a group lets see if we can get togeather people vic

Back to the top
im up for a meet if anyone round the donny/local area fancy it, dont mind a little travel either, bee good to see some of the folks on here again ill keep an eye on this post for now

chris

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
Yeah id be up for a meet im only in lincoln

Back to the top
update—- meet at wood field farm doncaster near b&q on 31/3/11 —-@ 18.30 hrs ish mk1 owners and south Yorkshire dubs so come down you no you want to
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.