Skip navigation

Are women really better drivers than men?

Back to the top

Are women really better drivers than men?

I think most men have a techincal interest in driving or their car which should make them better but and its a big but, some blokes are more agressive or over confident which can create accidents alot of men drive beyond there capability you see this more in younger men, so they try and race every thing every where women tend to just drive for the need to get some where so aren't really showing off or racing.
the poor side of a lot of women drivers is they dont have a techincal interest in cars or have no idea on how to turn off fog lights or operate anything with levers etc in the car. Of course there are exceptions just look at that hot chick from germany whos been on top gear racing aroung the 'ring in a transit van in less than 10 minute, I bet she could teach me a thing or two  :wink:

Back to the top

Dano said

Now correct me if I'm wrong….. but isnt Walt always on the lookout for a female who wont pack him in?

The thread is just another one of his poor attempts to identify female drivers on the site!!! and then PM them to death!!!!!

So far I can only see male replies to the topic… and that may cheer him up too!!!  8O

Dan!

Its as if we have known walt for years :roll:

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

You guys!

You guys! I'm flattered by your affectionate banter, I know you are all secretly very fond of me! It would be a very dull world without your old buddy Walt to rip the wee out of!  :D

Back to the top

Re: You guys!

walt said

You guys! I'm flattered by your affectionate banter, I know you are all secretly very fond of me! It would be a very dull world without your old buddy Walt to rip the wee out of!  :D

No, it's just low mileage cabriolet envy…. :wink:

Cheers,

Dre.w

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top

Re: You guys!

drew said

No, it's just low mileage cabriolet envy…. :wink:

Cheers,

Drew

Got it in one  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top

:(

So nobody secretly likes me then?  8O

Back to the top
Cue violins….

:boohoo:

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
So nobody secretly likes me then

I do Walt  :lol: So does that student mate of yours  :lol:

As for women drivers , who was it that said "no women can do more than one task at the same time"  8O No wonder driving becomes difficult for them  :lol:

Bye……..

Back to the top
Walt's  8)

:lol:

and 'most' women are terrible drivers.. rear view mirror to them is to check they're hair and make-up

there are a few exceptions

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks guys! Awwwwww….You've warmed the teeny tiny cockles of my heart!  :D

Back to the top
women suck as drivers in my experience. A friend of a friend has been driving 11 years, and she is awful. She seriously asked me why it is she keeps crashing, but being polite i simply shrugged my shoulders. She sits on other cars back bumpers, and is proper snatchy with the clutch and accelerator, AND i had to tell her how to park.....seriously bad!

Back to the top
Men have more bumps/crashes than a Women(speed), and only a few a reported due to a "scuffed" bumper; however when Woman has a SMASH(makeup/Sale), - chances are you wont be driving that car again!!!

:wink:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Good grief!  8O

Ok, I don't know any of you guys personally, but is it any wonder that women's lib came about with the commments that some of you have posted on this thread?  :wink:

I had no idea that there were still guys out there who had such sad attitudes :lmao:

IMHO an individual's driving ability has absolutely nothing to do with what sex a person is.  Full stop.  End of.

I will continue to think like that until someone produces the medical proof that says otherwise.

I guess it's the same attitude as the guys who say women can't cook eh?  :dontknow:  :lol:

1985 MK1 Black Cabrio almost immaculate
1972 1300 Beetle Bright Orange covered in flowers Stocker almost immaculate

Back to the top
no

Back to the top

Women can't cook!

But not many women can cook!  8O
Tell you what Jennybugs, I challenge you to a cook off!  :D

Back to the top
:lol:  You're on!   

Rolling pins at dawn!  :lmao:

1985 MK1 Black Cabrio almost immaculate
1972 1300 Beetle Bright Orange covered in flowers Stocker almost immaculate

Back to the top

Cook off!

Ok then Jennybugs! We will meet at Edition 38 with nothing more than cooking utensils, ingredients and throw away bbq's….It will be like ready steady cook but without that fat bird Fern Britton or that annoying plonker Ainsley Harriot! Ok?
 :)

Back to the top

Re: Cook off!

walt said

Ok then Jennybugs! We will meet at Edition 38 with nothing more than cooking utensils, ingredients and throw away bbq's….It will be like ready steady cook but without that fat bird Fern Britton or that annoying plonker Ainsley Harriot! Ok?
 :)

Ummm …..I think it's been about 12 months since Fern was on the show. Not that I watch of course  :oops:  :oops:

'91 Cabriolet

Back to the top

Re: Cook off!

walt said

We will meet at Edition 38 with nothing more than cooking utensils, ingredients and throw away bbq's….

I'll bring some paper plates and suitable beverage  :lol:

Back to the top

Cook off!

In that case you can be one of the taste panel! Might need a few other people to help eat the food because Jennybugs is going to be full as a bugger after being made to eat her words!  :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.