Skip navigation

My mk1 1300 Driver

Back to the top

My mk1 1300 Driver

Alright Golfslammed did you send me your address and number in a Private message cus I never got? We still on for viewing tomorrow at 12? If you Post your number I will give you a ring! Cheers James.

Back to the top
:oops: Sorry did send them you… dunno whats gone wrong… somethings come up tommorrow mate sorry :oops:
 Will sort something out asap :roll:

Back to the top
Ok mate whens best for you cus I'm off from college all next week so any day will be ok. This Saturday I'm workin 4-7 but any time before would be cool. Post back a good time Cheers James. :wink:

Back to the top
This is my number 07731308072 give me a call so we can arrange viewing and so you can give me your directions.

Back to the top
:) Will do mate...

Back to the top
Hi do you still want to sell the golf? If so when can I come and view it? Cheers James

Back to the top

Is it still around?

Hi,

I know its a bit late because iv only just joined this site, but is this car still in the Crewe/Nantwich area? I work at ABP motorsport in Shavington and thought i saw this a few weeks ago drive past?

Just got myself a 68,000 mile 4-door mars red for a bit of retro diving! Its a nice change from driving the new cars!

Dave.

Golf Mk1 project
BMW 325i Touring

Back to the top
Wow havnt used this site for ages. I sold it to a mate last year, then he sold it to someone he knew apparently its looking really smart? Same sorter area. Once I finish uni I'm gona get me a mk1 project car I miss it so much, got 1959 Vespa to keep me happy though, gud look with the car though mate. James

Back to the top
anyone know if this sold?

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top

Re: Is it still around?

slavic said

Hi,

I know its a bit late because iv only just joined this site, but is this car still in the Crewe/Nantwich area? I work at ABP motorsport in Shavington and thought i saw this a few weeks ago drive past?

Just got myself a 68,000 mile 4-door mars red for a bit of retro diving! Its a nice change from driving the new cars!

Dave.

Ace!  Just found this old post when i first joined! I bought a 4 door in 2008 to just have a play around with and ended up selling it when i moved house! I loved it too!

And this is my new one which i have been doing for a few months now.

Have a look at my thread with all the details: http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=78027

Golf Mk1 project
BMW 325i Touring

Back to the top
Just thought I'd add the only 2 pics I have left of the car, I've been contacted by a potential new owner who's just asking about other owners, history etc

AF24AD07-0CB0-4B21-BB45-1482C99645B4.jpeg 5B58DE01-5ECA-479E-93F4-0C4F21182122.jpeg
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.