Skip navigation

Not too many MK1's For Sale

Back to the top

Not too many MK1's For Sale

Hairyarse said

Danny - Nightmare!! How come you lost the space?

I've just been made redundant :cry: and have therefore lost my wharehousing spaces….my company got taken over last november and beside all the stuff they promised 3 months later i'm told my job it not viable to them as it cheeper to use one of the new companys trucks and give their driver my jobs to do as well??  :roll:
so i've got myself a small lock up for one car and some parts but the restored mk1 now sits outside my mum and dads house. My drive is only big enough for two cars ( my daily driver and the better halfs car).
I'm now on half the money and doing twice the hours for a local recovery firm so no funds for the new mk1 until I find a better paying job

Back to the top
Oh nightmare mate, bad news, sorry to hear that. Keep your pecker up, I'm sure things will come good for you! :wink:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Its always a fine balance on the members only / open to all posting in the classifieds isn't it?

I think in the case of the Mk1 OC though the annual membership sub is low, and lets face it even an ad in autotrader for 2 weeks with pics will cost you about 20 quid. As Andy says the club has costs and there has to be some oncentive to join  :wink: .

Still the great thing about the club is that these things are always open to discussion, and I'm sure if enough people wanted a change then they things could be changed.

Chris

ex '83 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign owner and missing it already!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.