Skip navigation

VW Festival, 20th August, Leeds.

Back to the top

VW Festival, 20th August, Leeds.

I am defo off to this on Sunday (got my tickets in the post the other day).
Looking forward to what should be good weekend & hope to see plenty of Mk1's!

Rob

Black Cabbie

Back to the top
See you all there, managed to drag almost everyone I know there last year and even more coming this year.
15 of us in total this year.  :D

Mk1 Golf GTI 83 Y reg in Lhasa green
Rear disc conversion
Lowered 20mm
14" Campaign Pirrelli P Slots

Back to the top
I'm goin too. I was gonna get rid of some wheels and other bits I don't need in the FREE stall space, but was told I'd need Public Liability Insurance! So much for that then. Surely it's just like a boot sale for Auto Jumblers. I can understand traders selling new stuff needing insurance, but not the auto jumblers. :cry:

Back to the top
I'll be there, so if you see a bald headed bloke in a very low Blue Campaign come and say hello between the rain showers. (if its cold I might have my hat on though :-) )

<html>

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/Fordyx/cf416f53.jpg&lt;/html&gt;

Back to the top
See you all there. i canny wait! ill be there wioth my "VW Festival" teeshirt on, directing you all into spaces and club parking etc! :D

Please don't call me fella- its deeply insulting to one whom is no such thing! ;)

Back to the top

Lozmk1 said

See you all there. i canny wait! ill be there wioth my "VW Festival" teeshirt on, directing you all into spaces and club parking etc! :D

You might need to bring a umbrella Loz!
 :wink:

Black Cabbie

Back to the top
TELL ME BOUT IT ! :( YOUR F-REG ON DEMON ARENT YOU?

GONNA TAKE MY PINK BROLLY- JUST TO BE DIFFERENT TO ALL THE SHEEP WITH THEIR "VW" ONES. - IF DEVO HAD "DEMONVW" ONES ID USE 1 OF THEM!

Please don't call me fella- its deeply insulting to one whom is no such thing! ;)

Back to the top
Yea that is me - I will look out for you on Sunday.

Black Cabbie

Back to the top
I'll be there, have got my car on the Wolfberg Edition Display, so come over and say hello.

Back to the top
ill be there, nigle any chance i can have that windscreen back? :)

Back to the top
Nope :lol:  it will be too draughty with out it

Back to the top
Any pics/reports from this event ?

DubPartz

Back to the top

DubPartz said

Any pics/reports from this event ?

There was a post in the Chat forum with pics.

Black Cabbie

Back to the top
Righto, thanks will check it out :y:

DubPartz

Back to the top

VW fest harewood house 07

butler said

can you pay on entry…?

hey butler, i've been the past two years and the pay on entry que was massive compared to the pre-bought ticket que.  :y:

so, is there gonna be a club stand or not? i've just read the whole post and i couldn't figure it out???
 :dontknow:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:
if there is, i'm there, if not, i'm there and i'll see y'all in the car park.
 :D

Back to the top
Don't worry dope_as, you've found the thread for the VW Festival from LAST year. Since its a month or so away, nobody's started organising the possibility of a club stand for this year, yet. PS This year its on Sunday 19th August 2007 (the week after Gaydon).

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.