Skip navigation

NWM 7.0 (Join the regional meet champions!)

Back to the top

NWM 7.0 (Join the regional meet champions!)

So wats happenin on sunday then, how many of us are there then?

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Alright girls handbags at 10 spaces :lol:

I havnt been on here in ages, got a new bird so been busy..

I got your txt yesterday kins but i've got no credit so couldnt reply :y:

Sorry but i'll have to give this month a miss(again), so you'l have to grit your teeth and wait an extra month to see my new susp and wheels. Lets say i can finaly live up to my screename :D

Going wigan saterday night so i'll be a bit rough sunday monrning… :banghead:

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top

lowmk1 said

got a new bird so been busy..

Sorry but i'll have to give this month a miss(again)

Under the thumb already!

Back to the top
Low - did you manage to get those Merc alloys on ???

Back to the top
Might be goin to the real capital of England (Dudley) on sat so I dont know if I'm gonna be able to make it back for the meet. I'll let you all know so in the mean time put me down as a dont know.

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
doubt ill be at this one, kins i havernt had that shell with your gearbox in yet so i anit got it yet sorry mate, i may know of one selling sumwhere else if you still want one, 81K on it,

let me know
cheers
alex.

Back to the top
Looks like it's going to be a no-show from me too :(  I've got a uni project to hand in on Monday and I think I'll be finishing it off on Sunday. Sorry Guys. :cry:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

NWM7

Well why don't you arrange it for next week then! What is the point of only two or three turning up when we can make better of it next week?  :?

Back to the top
If there?s only a few going we could postpone it…. :D

Dano's only got limited time free though. :(

What Sunday is good for everyone? :dontknow:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Hey thanks for thinking about me chaps!!!

Next Sunday would be better for me too as I havent had time to get the cabby fully sorted after the speedo problem. Time has been very short recently.

The 5th march would be ok for me as I have the next 3 weekends off in a row  :dance:

So a change of date is good for me too.

Dan

Back to the top
Definites:
David  
Walt  
Phataz1
uvme

Don't knows:
Paul_C
djev
Pimpin_polo  
Mk1munky

I say postpone/cancel.

Back to the top

NWM7

I don't think this would have happened in summer, everyone would have their cars sorted and the weather would be far more inviting, so I guess that a cancellation and re scheduling is forgivable due to so many not being able to make it! Wouldn't want Daisy to beat us now would we? So I think re scheduling is best this time!  :(

Back to the top
It's 16:40 on Saturday - I'm out and about tomorrow and car is covered in salt etc anyway so I'm still OK but if it looks as if this isn't happening, let me know and I'll come next week.

Back to the top
It doesn't look like its gonna happen, so yeh lets make it for next week? :dontknow:

Back to the top

Re: NWM7

walt said

I don't think this would have happened in summer, everyone would have their cars sorted and the weather would be far more inviting, so I guess that a cancellation and re scheduling is forgivable due to so many not being able to make it! Wouldn't want Daisy to beat us now would we? So I think re scheduling is best this time!  :(

one day we will, one day :tlc:

Back to the top
is it definitely on, for Sunday 5th Feb?

Back to the top

5th feb

For some reason this whole meet thing is starting to run a little arse about face! Having people pull out is making other people pull out and so on and so forth! Time to take the bull by the horns I feel! I am going on sunday at 1pm, If there is no one there I will have a lovely pub lunch on my own and drive the 40 miles all the way home again! I just hope it is as nice weather as last sunday! That would have been a great day for a meet! If it is lashing down, then I am going in the MR2 and I will meet whoever turns up at the bar! ….Don't get dis heartened you lot, summer is the time we will have the best meets for sure! But we need to all make the effort! When we started, the idea was to have the meet at the same time on the same day of the month! If we were to set that again, say the second sunday of every month (whatever). Then if we all made the effort now, people would have the faith to know they could just turn up on that day and people be there! ……Wait I have just had an idea! …..We could do with knowing who is from what area….Mini convoys might be the way forward! ……I think Phataz is near me in Stockport, we could go up together! We could meet up in two's and threes to make getting to the Wiggin tree more enjoyable! What do you think to that idea?  :D

Back to the top
Yeh I'm up for that walt we could meet about 12 to set off? :dontknow:

Back to the top

Back to the top
Okay, let me know if anyone is going from the Wirral/Chester area. I'll be going from the start of the M56 to the M6 turn off, then up the M6. Meet at the Chester services??? If anyone else is interested, I'll arrive at the services 12:00pm and leave at 12:20pm…..let us know (on here)!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.