Skip navigation

NWM 7.0 (Join the regional meet champions!)

Back to the top

NWM 7.0 (Join the regional meet champions!)

My car has magically started running now :mrgreen:  so i'm a definate, just have to try not to break down before next sunday! :roll:

Back to the top
Unfortunately i'm gonna have to cancel. :(

Im pickin up a scooter on the way back home past Birmingham, and as much as i'd try, i'd never get it in the boot of the mk1.

Defo next time though mate.

Back to the top

NWM 7

Ok folks…Roll up roll up! Join the North West Massive in what will be the first "one in the eye" for those SWMinatures…We plan some great things for 2006, some convoys in summer, maybe even a meet with other areas? So come along and make some friends, maybe we can all go camping to a car show, who knows! There will be the usual M6M62 Spare parts emporium, A bare knuckle 3 round ultimate fight style scrap between me and DjEv (although I'm not sure whether to knock him out straight away or make him suffer till just before the final bell!) There will be a new bitching competition to see who gets the worst slagging off for not turning up….Danny I fear the worst for you….What with the silly scooter excuse! As of yet we don't have a Miss NWM…..However if you have a nice chick…..Bring her to rub salt in the wounds of all us losers with nobody!  :(  We will just have to have a group hug with Deiseldubber! So come on, lets start as we mean to go on! 2006 will be a great year!  :D

Back to the top

Re: NWM 7

walt said

Ok folks…Roll up roll up! Join the North West Massive in what will be the first "one in the eye" for those SWMinatures…We plan some great things for 2006, some convoys in summer, maybe even a meet with other areas? So come along and make some friends, maybe we can all go camping to a car show, who knows! There will be the usual M6M62 Spare parts emporium, A bare knuckle 3 round ultimate fight style scrap between me and DjEv (although I'm not sure whether to knock him out straight away or make him suffer till just before the final bell!) There will be a new bitching competition to see who gets the worst slagging off for not turning up….Danny I fear the worst for you….What with the silly scooter excuse! As of yet we don't have a Miss NWM…..However if you have a nice chick…..Bring her to rub salt in the wounds of all us losers with nobody!  :(  We will just have to have a group hug with Deiseldubber! So come on, lets start as we mean to go on! 2006 will be a great year!  :D

My parts supplier is taking their time, so my car is still 90% together, so I'll be there. Is anyone running a book on the fight? And if so, I'll put a fiver on DjEv, no offence walt….

Back to the top
Safe bet! 8)
I'm gettin a loan out and puttin money on myself. Obviously I'm 1/100 to win so I wont get much money back from ?10000 but hey its a definate…
Walts odds are 3000/1 so I would take a dive if the price is right :)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Odds

DjEv, you will take a dive when everything goes black and you can hear little birds tweeting after you have had the stuffing knocked out of you! If your fighting is anything like your car maintenance, then I think I might take a trip to the bookies myself!  :D

Back to the top
Hey what are my odds in taking the both of you on?…. tell you what I'll make it fair, blindfold myself and tie my arms behind my back. Obviously I'll need to put the blindflold on first. Hey I'll even let you spin me around untill i'm dizzy before we start. That sound fair? :twisted:  :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
On a different note, does anyone want stuff, like parts? I have a box of stuff I've been meaning to get sold, it will go at silly prices. And a set of 4x BBS 14" alloys (+ same size steel spare), again at a silly price, just to clear space.

Back to the top
Anyone want a TSR head? I sold it on ebay and the guy came to pic it up only yo tell me it was the wrong one for his 2.0 project….. even though I clearly stated it was for a 1600gti  :roll:

I want offers over ?250

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
ill try to make it , cant say for defo tho  , let ya know in the next couple of days

MK1 (Campaign) Helios Blue

Xsara Vtr (metalic sunset !!!)

Nissan Primera SRI Lpg (its cheap to run ok!)

Badboy Air Freshener (smells like a bag of Mixed  

Sweets !!!)

Back to the top

NWM7

How's the list looking so far Kins?  :)

Back to the top
If were selling bits walts car will be up for sale after the meet as he wont be able to use it after the beatin kins is gonna give both of us blindfolded, both arms tied behind his back plus he'll be dizzy.
Now that sounds like a fight worth watchin  :lol:

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

If were selling bits walts car will be up for sale after the meet as he wont be able to use it after the beatin kins is gonna give both of us blindfolded, both arms tied behind his back plus he'll be dizzy.
Now that sounds like a fight worth watchin  :lol:

Nah - I'll offer to do an auto conversion to Walt's car, then fit some hand controls to the steering wheel - after you've broken both his legs!!!!

Back to the top

My car!

8O

Back to the top

uvme said

ill try to make it , cant say for defo tho  , let ya know in the next couple of days

Be ace to have you there uvme. Where abouts are you from?

Back to the top
Whats happened to lowmk1 kins?

Back to the top

Lowmk1

He has probably just changed his name to wreckedmk1 after upsetting another of his girlfriends!  :lol:

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Whats happened to lowmk1 kins?

I don't know, I was thinking that myself. Where is the cheeky chappy?

I'll send him a text to find out.

Back to the top
cough cough…..

errr……. sorry to butt in on all this violence that has become so NWM 7 but you lot are now on your 'official' warnings!!!!!  :naughty:

My motor has all its dash out at the moment due to the speed head packing up. I have sourced a second hand one but need to get it back in full order…. hopefully for Sunday. Otherwise I will be in my pimp wagon!!!

Play nicely girls!!!

Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

cough cough…..

errr……. sorry to butt in on all this violence that has become so NWM 7 but you lot are now on your 'official' warnings!!!!!  :naughty:

My motor has all its dash out at the moment due to the speed head packing up. I have sourced a second hand one but need to get it back in full order…. hopefully for Sunday. Otherwise I will be in my pimp wagon!!!

Play nicely girls!!!

Dan

Dan, the dashboard takes 10 minutes to screw together!!!!! I've split my car in half,  It will be joined back together for Sunday! So no excuses!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.