Skip navigation

NWM 7.0 (Join the regional meet champions!)

Back to the top

NWM 7.0 (Join the regional meet champions!)

Hi mk1munky. Glad to hear you've sorted another one out.

NWM welcomes modded motors! Get your sen down mate!

The list

Kins :y:   
Dj Ev   :y:
Dano   :y:
David   :y:

Paul_C   :dontknow:
Phataz1   :dontknow:
Pimpin_polo  :dontknow:
Mk1munky  :dontknow:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
i *should* be there, proberbly in the caddy, but at least it looks like a mk1 golf!!! doubt ill have the new engine in the black GTi by then!!!!

cheers
alex.

Back to the top
Ah cool you found it. Let me know if you can bring the gearbox. :wink:

Cheers Karl :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
as long as i have the car a week or so b4 then you can definatly take the box mate, as ill be removing the engine to fit it into mine asap.
cheers
alex.

Back to the top
Im up north that weekend and live just down the road from the Wiggin Tree (like 5 mins away).  Might use the mk1 up for the (400 mile round trip) journey for a change and pop along with my bro (who was at last meet - or one before).  Cant promise but will see what I can do.

Back to the top
Yes nice one Danny I'll put you down as a maybe  :wink:

Back to the top
Put me and Ed down as almost definites.  As long as there are no probs with the car i'll drive up in it and come along for 1pm. :)

Back to the top

NWM7

Hello all you North west massivers! All except DjEv, who I am gonna punch in the t1t5…….I shall be there of course…..As a stallwart member of the NW Massive! Car too unless of course its raining! So Kins…Pencil me in big boy! By June we should be looking at a day out in wales! We can plan that well in advance! Maybe we could make like a mk1 treasure hunt?  :D

Back to the top
Kins  :y:  
Dj Ev :y:
Dano  :y:  
David  :y:
Danny+Ed Whiteley  :y:
Walt   :y:

Paul_C  :dontknow:  
Phataz1   :dontknow:
Pimpin_polo  :dontknow:  
Mk1munky  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Come on walt, friendly banter stop sulking :cry:
On second thoughts bring it on, you and your man boobs :lol:

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Man boobs

Doing press ups as we speak DjEv! Gonna wup yo candy ass!  8O

Back to the top
Tag wrestling from the Wiggin Tree…

In the red corner we have Walt & Kins

and in the blue corner we have Dj Ev and Dano

Compares on the afternoon will be guests from The Grange Nursing Home!!!

Dan

Back to the top
Press ups 8O You 'll have to do more than that to get rid of them boobs. I'm sure kins doesn't want to team up with Big Daddy :lol:

Back to the top
Hey leave me outa this….. both Ev and Walt are scary!  8O

Back to the top

Me and Ev

Right Kins…Thats it! I'm gonna snap all your limbs when I see you!  :x

Back to the top
8O

Back to the top
Press ups 8O You 'll have to do more than that to get rid of them boobs. I'm sure kins doesn't want to team up with Big Daddy :lol:

Back to the top
Deja vous? :?

Back to the top
Are we up to 6 definite (cars) and 4 maybes? At the moment my Golf is in hundered of tiny pieces, some of its in the shed, the interior is not connected to the rest of the car (hard to explain) and some of its structure is now a pile of dust, on the drive! I'll be able to come to the meeting but if you really need the Golf there too, I'll plan to cobble it together.

Back to the top
Yo Dano

Do you still need to borrow my cambelt cover/cam cover whilst you get yours pristine???  (I need to know since I'll need to go foraging in my loft…not any easy task at my age)

If so I'll make it along myself (sans GerTIe as the F's in GSF might say)

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.