Skip navigation

AMERICAN RABBITS

Back to the top

AMERICAN RABBITS

That's a nice story Scotty. I'm glad to hear she?s well loved. How many miles has she got on her?

I know what you mean about spending a load of money on a daily driver and then being scared to drive the thing. Mk1's are meant to be driven and I think its quite sad that some end up been buffed in heated garages and trailered to shows. Fair play examples should be kept VW's museum.

I enjoy looking after mine but I enjoy driving her even more so.
I want to get mine as near to show standard as I can for an every day driver.
Next on my to do list is a full respray and new headliner when time and funds allow.

I love UR quattro's. My next-door neighbor used to have one in that white pearl they do. It was beautiful and he really looked after it. He used it every day and maintained it religiously. Was a sad day when he sold it. :cry:

With regards to headlamps….. it's all about the round ones :wink:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
On vortex, the argument now is round versus square again…..

Square lights ? That will be a "Jetta" then  :dontknow:

:lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Yes and No Chudd

My '79 Rabbit had largish square headlights…my '84 had smaller ones..gettin' messen a scanner for xmas…I'll post a piccy (hopefully) next week!  When US Jettas hit the streets methinks I recall they all had the smaller rectangular headlights

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top
some of those cars are AWFUL! what is that reflector all about on the rear Q panel?  :banghead: Nice black and gold one in amongst those pics though. Just shows americans have no taste  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.