Skip navigation

SLASHED my roof

Back to the top

dog with big teeth!

SLASHED my roof

Well I am expecting a litter of Cavailier King Charles spaniels over the next couple of days! Would one of those do?

Back to the top
What about a Bengal cat, they are the closest thing you can get to a leopard in a domestic cat, i've wanted one for ages and yesterday found a lady who breeds them only 20 miles away……needless to say he's sitting on my sofa as I type. 8)
I'll try and get a picture but he wont keep still!!!!

Back to the top

Brembo, 6 months old and still growing!!!

Back to the top
Grrrr

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
Would love one of your puppies but as I work full time would not be fair. your gonna have you hands full when they arrive!

How big is your bengal cat going to get?

Sooo cute

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

Puppies!

Well….Molly has had 5 puppies this morning…Wahooo! As for begall cats, a friend of mine has one, he is beautiful but won't stop fighting and bringing rats home! Lovely cat though! 8O

Back to the top
Wow thats amazing congratulations to all involved :clap:

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

Molly!

Yaaaaaaaaay! Thanks! I can't tell if she has another in there or not! But she had two black and tan males, two tri coloured bitches and a blenheim male! Only need a ruby to make all colours in the one litter, which would be very unusual!  :D

Back to the top

littlerolf said

How big is your bengal cat going to get?

Sooo cute

He should get quite a bit bigger and wont stop growing until around 18mths old, he got to live with 3 other big cats so hopefully big enough to stand his ground.

walt said

As for begall cats, a friend of mine has one, he is beautiful but won't stop fighting and bringing rats home!
so far we had through the cat flap from our other cats:
various mice and small field rodents
a live rabbit - not even a mark on him - dropped in front of the telly one evening
pheasent
crow
some fish from the neighbours pond - since been covered!!
various small birds dead and alive
and worst of all……….frogs

Back to the top

Cats!

My dad had a cat that kept bringing him presents! He was so chuffed until he found out that the cat had brought them for him to get a feel for and practice his hunting skills! Bit of an insult for your pet to suggest you are crap at something! 8O

Back to the top
:lol:  what are you trying say????

Back to the top

cat!

Errr Nothing! Oops! 8O
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.