Skip navigation

NWM 6

Back to the top

NWM 6

Well we are already on th 10th of the month and i was wondering if we are meeting in November?

I left a little early so don't know what was decided. Did a fixed date get put forward?

Being a little selfish, I could make the 20th or after that the 4th December.

Walt suggested a sit down meal. Who would be interested? I think that we would have to book tables and therefore firm numbers would be needed. Weekends are very busy at The wiggin Tree but a weekday evening could be suitable.

Comments?  :dontknow:

Dan

Back to the top
Havin such a good turn out on the weekend I thinks we should stick to the Sunday afternoons. And after you workin so hard to get the horse shoe picture done I'll agree with whatever date you suggest. But I'm not sittin down for a meal and watch someone eat with their hands making grunting noises (walt) in such a respectable venue. :naughty:

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
I was in car club that had the summer meets in the evenings mid week making the most of the long daylight hours, whilst the pub wasn't too busy being mid-week. This kept weekends free for family (or trips to car shows….). Then in winter switched to weekend afternoons so you could actually see each others car before it went dark at 4:00pm….

Seemed a good compromise :dontknow:

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
Yeah I have the feeling that we're going to get a better turnout for a weekend date, rather than a weekday evening. Either way though, you can count me in, so long as my car is running okay that is! I have a slight clutch issue at the moment!

Back to the top
Well I'm in! I like the idea of the NWM chrimbo lunch too. One Sunday early December sounds good to me….. the 4th or the 11th. :D

Who?s doing the round up this time? Not me! ha ha
I don't mind helping out but it took a lot of effort last time to get the numbers together.

Who wants to volunteer to organise it this time? :dontknow: It was very rewarding to wipe the smile of the SWM! :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
It was Walts idea to have a meal so……….  :wink:

Can we try for the 4th as I'm not working that weekend!!!

Hey Walt where are you these days? Can you organise or is it up to me?

Dan

Back to the top
take a look at this, we'll have to go!!!!!

what you recon?? its the sunday the 20th!

Back to the top

Back to the top
I work next door but one to that Pub (!)

Back to the top
If we are going how about meeting at Charnock Richard Services at 1pm and travelling down together?

Can we have some "YES" replies to show who's going

Dano….. YES!

Back to the top
YES, im up for a convoy, it'll be sweet all the mk1s arriving togeather, more the better tho!!!

Back to the top
:lol: I'll try and make it, as longs as I dont brake down.

Back to the top
Is this the venue for NWM6 then this month?

It's a yes from me…. sounds coolio! 8)

Charnock Richards at 1:00pm on Sunday 20th.

Convoy ahead!

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
im kinda guessing that it'll be the northbound charnock richard services where we'll be meeting???

anyone else up for this????

!!!

Back to the top
From Preston…. it will be South bound to meet the M56…

1pm on Sunday at South bound Charnock Richard then…..?

Dan
All in say YES!!!

Back to the top
Er yes but is this NWM6? :dontknow:

Back to the top

kins said

Er yes but is this NWM6? :dontknow:

We could say this is NWM5.5

The focus of the meet, is on all VWs, not just Mk1 Golfs, so it can't really count as one of 'our' meets???? I don't know, it depends what its like doesn't it?

Back to the top
Guess so… ok we'll go to this and put NWM6 on hold till the Chrimbo do?
Who's looking into this… Walt, Dano?

Whats the club count for this meet?

Back to the top
So far it looks like….

Dano  :lol:
Kins  :lol:
Paul C  :lol:
Alex 16v  :lol:
Crazycar  :dontknow:

1pm Charnock Richard Services SOUTHBOUND!!!

Anyone else form NWM up for it…… lets show up in style with at least half a dozen Mk1's eh? Your local club needs you!!!

Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

So far it looks like….

Dano  :lol:
Kins  :lol:
Paul C  :lol:
Alex 16v  :lol:
Crazycar  :dontknow:

1pm Charnock Richard Services SOUTHBOUND!!!

Anyone else form NWM up for it…… lets show up in style with at least half a dozen Mk1's eh? Your local club needs you!!!

Dan

Yep, I'll be there, but I won't meet you at the services because I live the other side of Preston Brook. Is lowmk1 not coming, due to clutch cable snapping on Friday?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.