Skip navigation

Clarkson, Cars from Heaven and Hell

Back to the top

STIGG

Clarkson, Cars from Heaven and Hell

'The Stigg' is actually Perry McCarthy an ex-f1 driver from the early 90s.  He was a bit of a back-of-the-grid driver.  I will find out what team he raced for, as i can't remember.

Chris

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Perry McCarthy 'raced' for Andrea Moda F1 team in 1992. The team were an absolute joke, they turned up at one GP weekend with only one engine for two cars  :doh: . Unsurprisingly McCarthy failed to qualify for any GP.

1981 1600 GTI (coming to a road near you soon…)

1983 1100 C

Back to the top
got this dvd for christmas, nice 1 drew! u would have thought after all these years clarkson would have sorted the soundtrack out tho, still got that same bit of guitar bit on :roll:

Back to the top
I got it too tomo and exactly what I was thinking when I watched it - damn naff music!! (Again!) :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
ditto got it too.
 made my girlfriend sit through it knowing that our beloved mk1 was featured!
 then i had to pause, rewind and replay the parts where he said the mk1 was his best car of the 20th century!!!!
 get in!!!!

happy new year to you all 8)
 Jon

1983 mk1 gti 2.0l 2e powered
newman cam
ported, polished, big valve 1.8 head
audi throttle body
SWWWWEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Back to the top
their have been at least 3 stigs. the fabulous Mr Burns was one. Perry McCarthy was another. and Tiff Needel was the Third. the whole idea of the mysterious nature of the stig was so that Tiff could work on the program. he is afterall contracted to chanel 5
this is of course just a rumour. i'm not sad enough to study pictures and driving standards close enough to tell any difference… (honest)

oh im just so addicted to Top Gear  :D

Woohoo, no leaks... splash... Damn!...
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.