Skip navigation

CALLING ALL MK1 OWNERS IN THE NORTH!

Back to the top

CALLING ALL MK1 OWNERS IN THE NORTH!

Right I am declaring a state of emergency for all northern mk1 owners……

The southerners (SWM5) have some how managed to organise a meet with 7 cars! 8O Yes that?s right 7! 8O  

Are we going to stand by the way side and let these southerners win….?

NO THAT'S Right……… so if you're up in the north, please, please see if you can make it to "The original and the best mk1 meet in the country"!

We only need 3 more cars to take them down. :|

Please see NWM5 not NWM6…….. in regional meet section of the forum.

All support welcome. :D

Please feel free to abuse the southerners and bring along banners/posters along the lines of ?NWM rock!?….?SWM suck!?…. or ?We the mighty northerners rule??.
Ok you get the picture.

Lets kick there ass! To victory in the NORTH! :twisted:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
:cheer: SWMASSIVE RULE :cheer:

Sad very sad, you have gone lower the Walt, this competition is now over now that you have asked for help, we won fair and square without a cry for help,

Case Closed

like your style tho kins :clap:

SOUTHWEST HOST CHAMPION

Big thanks to all the  :dance: SWMASSIVE :dance: and future members,  :y:

Darren :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Hey, that was 8 cars! Just 1 wasn't a MK1 :cry:  No need to be biased against MK2's :lol:

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Imitation Magic Tree - 'Black Ice' smell
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top
Oh, and SW Massive RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :y:

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top

Shortstuff said

Oh, and SW Massive RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :y:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao::lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
Are you in the north…….? err yeah that?s right……….. didn't think so! Shut you're face! This is a thread for us northerners!

There are no rules or regs saying how we can get people to the meets. Just cos you're scared that we'll steal the title back!

P.S Adding all that fancy colour and letting and sabotaging our northern flyers is not gonna stop us! It's inevitable Daz…. you going down sucka! :borg:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
I know you guys struggle with normal english up there, but we won the 4th meet, we have not had a 5th meet yet, which will win too.

We won the 4th meet with 7 mk1s, how thick are you?????

Stop digging your hole, get back to being a student :tlc:

Darren

Back to the top
Do you mind if I turn up in my '76 Mars Red Mk1 Polo?  I'm guessing that not only will that count - but it's so rare and different it should probably count for two!!

Anyways - whatever the soft southern types say, they are gonna be knacked when us double hard northerners catch yaz!  Yall not nar wotz hit ya! - lol

HOWAY THE LADS - North rules!!!

Back to the top
Oi smeg head check out the rules in NWM5.
It's not on a meet basis….. it's who the current champions for that month are.
So pipe down and stop sabotaging. Have you got nothing better to do??

Go play in the fields on your combine! :lol:

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

Do you mind if I turn up in my '76 Mars Red Mk1 Polo?  I'm guessing that not only will that count - but it's so rare and different it should probably count for two!!

Anyways - whatever the soft southern types say, they are gonna be knacked when us double hard northerners catch yaz!  Yall not nar wotz hit ya! - lol

Howay Steve…. thanks for the support mate, but its a mk1 meet…. you can tow your mk1 down if ya like?! :lol:
Thanks for trying to help out! :D

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

Dude get back to Bikergrove,

Back to the top
big up the kins ! or ayup lad trate mate!  bah to you southern monkeys, i have 4 mk1's sat on my drive (1600 gti RIP ). that matches half your meet before i put on me hobnailed boots and step outside into the green hills. the crown will return to the north…………. :lol:

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
'tis a Mk1 - lol  (a baby one)

Back to the top
Hey,if the old MK2 doesn't cut it in the numbers game then it's got to be just MK1 Golfs 8O  :lol:

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top

mk1jim said

big up the kins ! or ayup lad trate mate!  bah to you southern monkeys, i have 4 mk1's sat on my drive (1600 gti RIP ). that matches half your meet before i put on me hobnailed boots and step outside into the green hills. the crown will return to the north…………. :lol:

Dude your as dim as kins, only 1 mk1 per person, or we would of had 15 cars plus at the meet instead,

the only thing that returns to the north is yer PIGEONS

Darren

Back to the top

mk1jim said

Big up mk1jim…… I take it that was a yes i can make it? :lol:  You're welcome to bring as many of your mk1's as you want. Please post on NWM5 stating how many and i'll ad you to the list! :D

Back to the top
Well my Mk1 Polo is much closer to a Mk1 Golf than a Mk2 Golf - well when it's parked on my drive it's very much closer - like about 3 feet away - lol.

Back to the top
True! I might try smashing my MK2 into my MK1 to make a MK1.5. Especially if the MK1 keeps annoying me and the MK2 keeps leaking :mrgreen:

Will that count?

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!

Back to the top
joking aside i hope you all have a good meet and a safe journey there and back :y:

Darren

Back to the top
Yeah,good luck. Hope you're not gonna get the weather we're having at the mo!!!!!!

MK1 GTI Campaign
MK2 GTI 8v
Plenty of rust
Embarrasing fuel problem
Porous cooling system!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.