Skip navigation

Delorean X Scirocco

Back to the top

Delorean X Scirocco

You're bug is nice jennybugs, looks very clean…..

I think my vote would be for the scirroco though. Very cool and original. 8)  8)  8)   would make a quality student ride ha ha :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
The Bug got scrapped too! Thats maybe why a few people didn't get it - it was polished it and made it look fab but it was actually rotten as anything! I think people wondered why we'd cut up such a nice car!!

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top

kins said

You're bug is nice jennybugs, looks very clean…..

I think my vote would be for the scirroco though. Very cool and original. 8)  8)  8)   would make a quality student ride ha ha :lol:

Thanks!  

Student ride!  :lol:

That pic of the cut up bug looks great!  Got any more Dubgrrl?  :mrgreen:

1985 MK1 Black Cabrio almost immaculate
1972 1300 Beetle Bright Orange covered in flowers Stocker almost immaculate

Back to the top
Thats the only one I can find Im afraid - Il ask around  :)

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top
I think the rocco is cool in the same way the dog van off dumb and dumber is cool. 8)

Beetles smeetles……Lets see some pics of your mk1 then jennybugs.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

He needs some work to bring him up to scratch but he's a rare one in Oak Green from factory!  8O  :D  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Oak green from the factory. If thats right its a very special car! 8O

Back to the top
Oh yes…it sure is!  Of course when I say it's an Oak Green Mk1 GTi there are always some disbelievers…"Are you SURE it's oak green?  I think you'll find it's llhasa green actually!"  :roll:  8O  :lol:

Back to the top
Oak green from the factory. Wowzers….. well it the only one I know of. So whats the paint code on the stickers?

Anyone else seen one of these??? :dontknow:

Is the car an import?

Back to the top
Well it was made in Germany (excuse me if that sounds dense lol) and brought over to the uk a few months after it was built.
The guy I bought if from had owned it for 23 years and there were 2 very brief owners before him…

Quote from a previous post where I was at one stage wondering whether to keep it or not…

My Mk1 1982 GTi IS oak green paint code L94E and not Lhasa Green!
It was built in 1.2.82, collected form Germany on 6.3.82 and registered in the UK on 8.2.82.  It is the original colour and hasn't been resprayed.

:mrgreen:

Back to the top
*BURP* - Ooops - pardon me.  Erm…

Why the hell it was smashed up at the end of the show I dunno!
It got smashed up 'coz someone bet one of the lads he couldn't break every piece of glass in the car with his head for ?1 - he won the bet - lol

Being a Geordie boy, I have no idea why he wanted so much money to do it - mind you, everything is expensive down south (you wouldn't believe the bung we had to give the judges to just get 2nd place - ohh - joke joke, don't hit me…

…again!)

What got missed was not that there was just the De-Roccean there but also the Lybians camper van complete with armed models chasing it.

I have to say - come on, winning stand, Gone in 60 seconds?  It must have taken all of 60 seconds to come up with that display - rather than over 100 hours.  Oh well, someone up there hates Dubliminal - that's for sure.  (Glad I'm not "one of them" - I go my own way - usually to the pub)

Was there a Beetle in clockwork orange?  Did you drive all the way up from London?  Most importantly - what do you look like and are you single?  Hmm - all very important questions…

Anyway - the film I wanted to do was David Cronenburgs 1996 classic Crash.  Just need to find some other, erm, volunteers.

So - question is, should I buy "that" Polo?  Those of you who went outside will know the one I mean.  Got an idea involving ATS Classics, GT engine on 40's and GTI brakes.  That's all I'm saying for now…

No one wants to buy a model of a Splitty for ?343 do they?  Thought not :(

How's about an E30 BMW 318iS?  Come on, you know you want one…

Right - there is blood all over my keyboard so I'm off to seek medical attention (first aid kit) followed by a half night's sleep.  I know, I know - not been here in a while - I've been busy.  Hard work setting up a business you know (plus no Internet line in the office - stupid BT).

Back to the top
Steve nice to hear from you mate….. :D

Were you on the pop when you wrote that post by chance???  :lol:

Back to the top

Steve_Matthews said

Was there a Beetle in clockwork orange?  Did you drive all the way up from London?  Most importantly - what do you look like and are you single?  Hmm - all very important questions…

No - what's wrong with a bit of humour anyway?  I took me several hours to make the key!
Yes I really did (at half 4 in the morning) - why?
I look like me.
I'm not single.

:P  :scratch:  :wink:  :lol:

Back to the top
On the pop? - lol.  Dunno what you mean…

(I mean I don't believe I've ever met another Geordie who isn't on the pop)

…saying that I was stone cold sober when I wrote that post.

Ah - the big key in the back of the bug - sorry, been a long day.  I was thinking you'd made a key for the gone in sixty seconds car to nick it.  No need - I know a bloke who'll get you into any car without a key using just his head!

Oooh - what is that noise?  I can hear something in the kitchen calling me name.  Hmm - it's coming from in the fridge…

…woohoo - it was Stella and her six identical twins - hurah!

Er, did I mention P A R T Y??  Next month, 19th and 20th, Newcastle upon Tyne - it'll be for VW type folks but mainly involve going out on the toon - who's coming?  I'm afraid it'll be a case of bring your own sleeping bag and kip on my floor - only room in my bed for me and, erm, well - not you Kins - lol

So - I have to wait till Thurs/Fri to find out about t his Mk1 Polo - surely someone out there must want my 1991 BMW E30 318iS - it fair flies (think I might have set off a speed trap yesterday - damn it!)

Oh - I've got an idea - give me a few hours…

Back to the top
Steve if i was yo I would deffo get the mk1 pollo….they rock! 8)

Sell the BMW on evil bay….. sell the camper…… sell your body… nar on 2nd thoughts just try and get a loan! :lol:

Back to the top
Last year was a travesty IMO 2nd and 3rd places were nothing more than a couple of cars and a gaybo that was it! wheres the effort in that? The crimbo bug was amazing and the delorean this year was terrific too. From what i've heard i don't think Dubliminal are going to bother next time

Back to the top
Not sure tbh - especially seeming as we still havent received our cheque for second place!! (jennybugs, hav u lot had urs yet or is their really a vendetta against us?)

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top
not sure if weve had ours yet!

i,ll find out and let you know :wink:

MY REAR ARCHES RUB LIKE A FAT GIRLS INNER THIGHS!

Back to the top
That's a good question!  Our 'leader' has gone away for a bit too…hmmm 2+2=…….  :lol:  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.