Skip navigation

79 S1 gti on ebay

Back to the top

79 S1 gti on ebay

PhillTMK1GTI said

:clap: Great stuff! another one saved!  

Shame your miles away geezer! would have offered a hand if you were fairly local… hope you get it ready for your trip! you gonna be at Gaydon? even though the Mk1 wont (not trying to put salt in wounds there)
i've still got my other other mk1 so will be there, will have a head start as well because i'm camping over in warwickshire at the town and country festival friday to monday - they have a massive car show on and i will be taking my mk3 and mk1 there so the little mk1 wont have far to go on sunday 8)
 Thanks for your offer of help, i'm going to try and borrow the truck from work as the guy tells me it has a fuel leak and has'nt been driven for the last 2 years……either that or drive it down the road and call the RAC  :?

Back to the top

kins said

Type17 said

Sussssh :shhh:  Nice one mate, not! Now the whole world knows and I can't pick up any bargains :cry:

Don't worry, 50,000 people A DAY join eBay (worldwide), so no matter how many people know about the tricks, there will always be bargains…

Back to the top
Yeah but not the whole world has a mk1, and every 1 who owns a mk1 should be a member of this club….it's only a matter of time! :cry:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

PhillTMK1GTI said

Shame your miles away geezer! would have offered a hand if you were fairly local… hope you get it ready for your trip! you gonna be at Gaydon? even though the Mk1 wont (not trying to put salt in wounds there)

Going to try to make it , depends on when my mk1's back . Thanks for the offer and i hope its ready for my trip , werid how you set yourself goals and then get disappointed when something dosent turn out as planned . Better be ready i dont think my mk2 would stand a trip to the ring. Salt on standby. :wink:

Racing is life . Anything before or after is just waiting - Steve McQueen

Back to the top

kins said

Yeah but not the whole world has a mk1, and every 1 who owns a mk1 should be a member of this club….it's only a matter of time! :cry:

For Kins' sanity, I altered all references to the original website - if you want to know what we were talking about, you'll have to come to Gaydon, so Kins will know that you are a worthy Mk1 owner, and will tell you himself!  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

geezer said

PhillTMK1GTI said

Going to try to make it , depends on when my mk1's back . Thanks for the offer and i hope its ready for my trip , werid how you set yourself goals and then get disappointed when something dosent turn out as planned . Better be ready i dont think my mk2 would stand a trip to the ring. Salt on standby. :wink:
ahhh and there's me thinking that phill was offering to help me pick my new car up :lol: easily confused :scratch:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.