Skip navigation

Pics of my new car! :)

Back to the top

Pics of my new car! :)

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Mate she looks super low! I think it's a good look and I love the Ronals, brings her right up to date  8)

Damn she's gonna look sweet when she's been repainted…oh how I'll miss her  :cry:

Getting my Teg on Tuesday so I'll posts some pics up to make me feel better  :lol:

'98 Championship White Honda Integra Type R

Back to the top
:o

wo wow we wow wow, your car…….it is A niiiiiice…(borrat voice) :mrgreen:

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top
That looks REAL tasty… congratulations to the "investment" :)

/Mike

-84 GTI Mars red (campaign)

-94 Audi S2 RS Avant

-98 VW Passat Variant TDI

Back to the top
Well it's about time Kins!  :lol:

I must say that looks absolutely stunning! and has made me want some Ronal's even more now!!  :mrgreen:

Do you get any rubbing at all? (even slightly?) or have the arches been seen to?

you must be very pleased with yourself

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Very tasty Kins, and nice pics too  :y: Black is my favourite colour for the GTi.

Not sure about Phase 2 Ronals on a Mk1 though, I think it's the writing.

Banner

Back to the top
Very nice mate, there was some say of a paint job , it looks fine in the pics, :dontknow:

cant wait to see it next month

Darren :y:

Back to the top
well smart that mate, is that derbyshire by any chance?

Back to the top
Kins,
     All you need now is a NWM meet to show it off to all your mates!!

Nice one….better than the other one!!

Dan

Back to the top

Daisy said

Very nice mate, there was some say of a paint job , it looks fine in the pics, :dontknow:

cant wait to see it next month

Darren :y:

It does doesn't it? Cheeky Kins drives a hard bargain…

…but really - the finish isn't up to scratch. Kins'll do it justice!!

Makes me feel bad selling it now that it's getting so many compliments lol  :oops:

'98 Championship White Honda Integra Type R

Back to the top

ollie said

Makes me feel bad selling it now that it's getting so many compliments lol  :oops:

Just means you'll have to do better on your next Mk1  :wink:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Nice one kins. Never thought I'd be jealous of a man with such a shirt but…… :wink:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Ollie - Glad you like the styling- Looking forward to sorting out the paint and roof liner. Once I've sorted that out she will be staying like that aesthetically. Mechanically I'm going ahead with the 2.0 8v engine and will upgrading the brakes to Wilwood dynalites + 22mm master. No more changes that?s it I promise….. just a whole lot of love for her. You will miss her but the Teg will take the pain away. You'll be back for a MK1 though! :tlc:  

Low- :lol:

Kroegarn- Thanks mate, - like to think buying any mk1 is a sound investment. :wink:

Phil- Yeah the wheels do scrub at the back slightly (when I have passengers). Which reminds me….. were can I rent an arch rolling tool? I know frost sell them but they are ?225  and I'll only use it once. :dontknow:

Rajan- I know what you mean about the writing on the ronals -would have loved the phase 1's but there not the easiest of wheels to come by. :cry:

Daisy- the paint is not perfect…. you'll see what I mean when you see it at Gaydon. She does photograph ok and looks fine until under close inspection. I'll run her as she is for the moment until I have saved enough for a decent  spray job. (I've just bought a stage 5 head for my engine conv. which has left me skint :cry: )   

Tomo - The pics where taken in Cumbria - Kendal

Dano - I'll be at the next meet don?t you worry. Just need others to join
us now.

Hairyarse - :mrgreen:   

Who's coming to Big summer bender this weekend? I'll be there 8)

Thanks for all the kind comments guys.  :oops:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
well i know of a good sprayer, you can see his work on my new gti and the cabrio next month,

take it easy mate

Darren :wink:

Back to the top
Thats one very nice MK1 - I think the wheels suit it with the black paintwork  :clap:

Back to the top
aye going big bender mate, look out for us in a corrado, ill keep my eyes peeled for golf

Back to the top
hi
this car is realy,realy beautifull,well done!!!!!!!

Remember, VW made the last car in 1992. After that they started making vehicles.

Back to the top
Kins

It is a Beautiful car :mrgreen:

Can you let me kno where can i get the side strips both the lower & the upper ones as they look quality mate :wink:

Cheers

8)

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
Kins thats a cracker!

Love the stance!

Back to the top

allana13 said

Kins

It is a Beautiful car :mrgreen:

Can you let me kno where can i get the side strips both the lower & the upper ones as they look quality mate :wink:

Cheers

8)

Thanks allana13 :wink:

You can get the side stripes from turbtechnicsMK1 his site is http://www.VWTurbo.co.uk . Tell him that I want discount of my roof liner for the plug :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.