Skip navigation

Wolfsburg MK-1 meeting 15-17 july-photos

Back to the top

Wolfsburg MK-1 meeting 15-17 july-photos

Only 1 or 2 how would you like to see 50 or 100? Well thats maybe being a little optomistic but it would be cool.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

Paid up!

Paid about half an hour ago!! Fear not! Heir Chudd!  8O

Back to the top
i think yes ,it will be very cool!
maybe we will see next year and talk in real no only on website  :cheer:

Remember, VW made the last car in 1992. After that they started making vehicles.

Back to the top
See you  :)

Next year …….

Back to the top
I agree vw-man it's always nice to meet people "face to face"! I look forward to meeting you guys!

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
I didn't see any english cars this year. As far as i remember there have been one or two at one of the last meetings.

I was at the Braunschweig meet a couple of years ago. Bought some parts for the LS of Edin. Was a great time though could not stay long.

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top

Fantastic!!

I hope my mk-1 will be ready for next meeting. I will definitly be there anyway but more fun go there with car that everybody else have.

8) See you next year!

Back to the top
Kins - already noted mate!

Chudd - my plate will be empty after Gaydon so no worries for me - I want this to happen!! :y:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.