Skip navigation

Please use this topic for queries on online membership!

Back to the top

Please use this topic for queries on online membership!

Thanks everyone!

Could Martin Jackson send me a PM? I've got the payment, but you didn't include your username so I can't set find you on the system and your priviledges on the forum!!

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
Out of interest, is there a way of seeing paid up members on the memberlist?

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top
Coming a bit late to the party here  :oops: , but now also fully paid up  :wink:

Cheers,

Chris

ex '83 Mk1 Golf GTi Campaign owner and missing it already!

Back to the top
8) now paid up as well

Back to the top
Ok done that.

Probably easier to just pick up stickers at Gaydon rather than incur postage costs?

Peter.

1980 1600 GTI, daily driver.

Back to the top
Drew,

I know you are probably completely snowed under with membership stuff but can you confirm you got my Paypal membership please. I have sent you a PM about it.

Cheers,

Tom

'83 Helios Campaign Gti

Back to the top
Just paid (I think)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Tom said

Drew,

I know you are probably completely snowed under with membership stuff but can you confirm you got my Paypal membership please. I have sent you a PM about it.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes, payment received. I will update your status online in a mo. Your username was missing from the application form.

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Just paid (I think)

Yes you have! Thanks.

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top
Paid up… v easy thanks!

Took longer to find the link to work out how much and how to pay than it did to pay through paypal!!  :banghead:

Would probably be a good idea to put a specific link in the left menu of the front page if that is possible or a link in the 'About' section.

Thanks though … here's hoping you get enough ppl willing to part with a tenner to keep this going as well as it has done!

Andy

Back to the top
Thanks for the tip Andy, it's done as you suggested. It was on the 'right' side, but this is not shown when the forum is open for space reasons. I have also moved the 'history' and 'guides' section to the right to even up the space, if you want these you will need to click on 'home' in the top left of the screen, or just click on the banner.

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top
Paid a while ago, but thought I'd note it here, especially seeing as Moderators'/Committee Members' stars remain silver, for technical reasons.

Ferry and accomdation booked too, see you all at Gaydon in (whichever car is ready by that time)!

Back to the top

Type17 said

Paid a while ago, but thought I'd note it here, especially seeing as Moderators'/Committee Members' stars remain silver, for technical reasons.

Ferry and accomdation booked too, see you all at Gaydon in (whichever car is ready by that time)!

I reckon you should rope them all together and make the first MK1 Golf train!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Excellent Drew. Hope it gets everyone to sign up!

Back to the top
… assume I'll get my 5 stars soon???!

Back to the top
Will do Andy! Sorry for the delay. Would love to do this website club stuff full time, but the day job keeps getting in the way!!  :lol:  Will sort asap.

Pays the bills though I guess!

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top
Sorry! Wasn't pushing you…

enough donations and you might be able to do it full time!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top
Gold stars up to date again!

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top

Membership

Hi,

I have hopefully made myself a member last night. I have paid by paypal can you possibly tell me if you have received the payment okay.

Thanks
Andy.

Back to the top
All sorted Andy, many thanks!

Cheers,

Drew.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.