Skip navigation

Please use this topic for queries on online membership!

Back to the top

Please use this topic for queries on online membership!

Folks,

We've got there. Online membership is now available via the delights of paypal.

If you have a paypal account it's dead easy, but if not you can still pay with your credit card/debit card. If you need to send a cheque (this is the 21st century you know :wink:) then you can contact Rob at the PO BOX address instead.

Remember, the membership fee is ?10 until the end of the year and will give you free entrance to the Gaydon meet, plus the other items we mentioned.

The details of the stickers haven't quite been finalised. Part of this is a cash flow problem. We can't order a large batch of stickers until we have a significant volume of members, but we will promise to get a sticker to all paid up members eventually.

We are working on discounts to insurance and breakdown cover as we speak and paid members will benefit from these too.

Please state your forum username when applying, as we will increase your status on the forum too. This will later allow you free access to the sales sections and any parts of the site we deem members only.

Look forward to receiving membership dues, and especially welcoming you at Gaydon!

Online Membership

Any questions or clarification, please post below and I will answer.

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
….Paid…..

Drew, there are 2 of us, with 2 cars….do we get a sticker for both cars….?
Do other members with more than one car get additional stickers?

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top
Drew how will you know who the payment is from? If i go for a paypal payment the only thing you will have is my email address ? Unless i mention who i am etc ..

Or i am i missing somthing ?

Cheers ….

Back to the top
The system asks you for your username too, but I think Paypal has your address information stored anyway when you sign up with them. We get to see that automatically for 'shipment' purposes.

At the moment I think we'll be doing the tradition club thing with one sticker per application, extra stickers will obviously be available shortly!

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top
Ah i see it prompts you for your username  :wink: , now paid

Cheers………

Back to the top
All done Drew…now a fully PU member

I, too, will need extra stickers for my Riley Elf (& Audi!)…please get plenty in!

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32

Back to the top
Paid up here  :D

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
Damn it, can't pay at the moment. Paypal account in negative figures due to a stupid dispute with an idiot on e-bay. Might have to explore other ways of paying. Where do I send a cheque??

Mike.

1983 White cabriolet GTi

Back to the top
paid :lol:

Back to the top
paid up

Banner

Back to the top
Tried and failed  :oops: Looks like its snail mail from the Norf then!!!

Dano (on the night turn in Blackburn!!)

Back to the top
What went wrong Dano?

Cheers,

Drew.

Back to the top

pay online

Cor!! Simple (even for me). All paid up.
TC

Back to the top
that was easy :lol:

76 ?
78 gls
83 gti 5v

Back to the top
Paid up!  :P
-10 hard earned beer tokens   :(

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Drew,
       Note the time!! It was my first night-turn on so I was probably sleep typing….will try later. BabyDub on lap at moment and only 3hrs sleep!!

:boohoo:

Dan

Back to the top
EDIT-
DOH  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: !!!!
R.T.F.M. !!!!
"Enlarge window to see right hand side properly"……I need a rest !!!
END OF EDIT !!!

Drew,
Is there going to be a 'Join The Club' page / button / section on the left of the screen - for new (and some old) folks who may miss this post……or have I missed something???

p.s. Thanks for your pm reply.

Owning a Mk1 cabby is a vertical learning curve…

1989 Mk1 Clipper 1.8 automatic - Sadly now up for sale - medical issues dictate)

1999 (Nov) Passat S Saloon 1.9 TDI (AFN) - TUG 1 (Remap by CCC ( - **** …..change pants !!) with cruise control

2000 (Mar) Passat Sport Estate 1.9 TDI (ATJ) 5 speed automatic with Tiptronic - TUG 2 (Remap and cruise control by CCC)

Back to the top
Drew,
       Sorted now mate, The Forum Dunce has managed to work out what he was doing wrong, beside staying up all night while most sane folk are tucked up in bed!!

Show me the Gold stars!!  :lol:

Dan

Back to the top
Cheers looking forward to a sticker .

Racing is life . Anything before or after is just waiting - Steve McQueen

Back to the top
Just Paid 8)

See the Stickers Soon

Cheers :wink:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.