Skip navigation

North west massive 3

Back to the top

North west massive 3

Oh I need directions too! Can I meet you guys at a service station?

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Ok so its a follow the leader is it?

I will meet you both at junction 29, Bamber Bridge in the NOVATEL car park at 6.40pm. It takes 20 minutes cruise to Parbold from there.

Lowmk1 can you pm me your mobile number (if you have one). I can't guarantee getting off from work on time..I will explain later.

Hey Walt…its just started raining, what are you coming in if the rain stays? Remember….no points against the SWm if you don't bring your Cabby!!!

Daily drivers rule….Hard Core Cabby Club!!

Dan

Back to the top
Weathers not looking too good at the moment but I hope its not going to discourage you peeps. My car looks better in the rain, though Walt wont be able to show off his manly figure and kins can hide that shirt with a   fluorescent rain mac  :lol:

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Guys it's raining cats, dogs and frogs in Leeds take it is the same near Parbold.

Is tonight still a go?

Are we going to swallow are pride or get soaked?

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
kins from what i gather everything is still on, tho havnt heard from tomo yet so i'll just wait for him n see if he turns up…

Yea its the same here in preston, was chuckin it down b4, aint stoppin me clean my car tho…. :lol:  people are driving past and starin at me, thinkin im crazy… :mrgreen:
Got a feeling its gonna be cold 2night  :? …

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top
NEWFLASH: People are staring at you because you are crazy……. cleaning your car in the rain what you like! :lol:

Big up the North West massive rain or shine! See ya soon low 8)

It might be cold…..I'm bring my BIG coat……. you'll see what I mean :lol:

Back to the top
Its a running tonight.

Be there rain or shine but bring a jacket because its cold even on a sunny evening on top of the hill!!

Hurrah…looking forward to see different cars this time.  :D  :D

Dan

Back to the top
Good luck guys :y:

Darren

Back to the top
Good turnout considering the bad weather, nice to put a few faces to names

Didnt know what to expect coz it was my first meet but a top bunch of lads,  8)  only downside iz my car now stinks off dog shoite  :evil:  :roll:

Kins get them pics up :mrgreen:

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top
NWM  8)  8)
Not bad turn out considering the weather. 4 cars 5 lads (the air was damp so walts car as to stop in just in case it got a cold) planning our next adventure.
Hopefully weather will be better so we can have a better look @ kins/lowmk1 car and they can rip mine apart. Kins car looks very smart but the front seats were a bit too far forward for my likin. Lowmk1 u'll have to ghange your name now you have a Gti a cool one at that. Dano dont forget to pm me that dodgy stuff you have.
Probably see you again on sun if I can make it.

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Well guys what can I say…. I'm proud of you.  :D The worst possible weather and we still pulled it off! Big up the NWM! I'ld like to see you southern softies even attempt that.

I agree with low what sound guys…..don't think I've ever meet a mk1 owner I did not get on with. :P  
Low thanks again for that arch rolling tool :wink:
Ev my seats wont go any futher back on the rails….. I:lol:

For pics see NWM3 Pics. They are rather naff pics but at least it is documented…. hardcore! 8)

Back to the top
kins you said you have not met a mk1 owner youve not go on with,

give it time buddy, give it time :twisted:  :wink:

Darren.

SWM still rock

Back to the top
Daisy….
          SWm (minitures) are more grains of sand than rocks!!!  :lol:

Dan

Back to the top
it was not my camera :posh:

Back to the top
sorry to be slow, but could someone put link for pics? cant find em :dontknow:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.