Skip navigation

Must be blind date!

Back to the top

Must be blind date!

When can i redeem my coin ?

Back to the top

Must be blind date!

Sadly Chudd I don't even have one girl you could have for that coin! Nobody loves meeeee!  :cry:

Back to the top
I've never been in a harem before…………………………. sounds fun……do i have to sign a contract……… cos i can't see nuffink without my contacts…………. but i don't need my car taxed………………lol lol lol

Back to the top

Must be blind date!

Mandy you seem thick as a chip and daft as the proverbial brush! Sounds like you're just the kind of girl we are looking for! Question is are you good looking and cute too! Sorry to seem a little shallow! ?  8O

Back to the top
Ok Walt looks like you're in!  :wink:

Just me to sort out now. Ok this is my shopping list not that i'm fussy…..

Ok my ideal women is about 5'7" with a slim toned body, blonde hair and brown eyes. Leggy but propotionate, I've got a think for dimples at the bottom of the back. Nice boobs (not bothered on size) and a cute bum. Must have a love of life and a smile to die for!

This is my dream girl, the girl in the red dress……….

Well I can dream :nerd:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

i Hi Walt  yeah hi Kins you should have bought a Cabriolet i Can pull birds like this all day in mine

Back to the top
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
:cry:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

Kins dream girl

Kins....Am I your dream girl?? 8O

Back to the top
Close but no cigar! :lol:

Back to the top
U shallow Walt……never lol………. ok info time……..i am so dumb i dye my hair blonde…………..but as for cute and good looking…….. of course i am…………………………
BUT i would be no good for kins….. My eyes are big and blue, and i'm only 5'4"

Back to the top

kins said

Ok Walt looks like you're in!  :wink:

Just me to sort out now. Ok this is my shopping list not that i'm fussy…..

Ok my ideal women is about 5'7" with a slim toned body, blonde hair and brown eyes. Leggy but propotionate, I've got a think for dimples at the bottom of the back. Nice boobs (not bothered on size) and a cute bum. Must have a love of life and a smile to die for!

This is my dream girl, the girl in the red dress……….

Well I can dream :nerd:

..and she must have bad taste in mens shirts (ref other post - you know what I mean kins!!! :wink: )

Nice work chudd! :y:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Right Hairy you've definitely made the list! :evil:

Back to the top

kins said

Right Hairy you've definitely made the list! :evil:
:cheer:  :cheer:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Is this post for everyone to feel sorry for you 2? :(

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Mandy!

Ok then Mandy! It's all looking good so far! You are my top/only candidate for a date! So….I need you to post a picture of yourself so that I can see if you are a snaggle toothed old bag or not! Do you need my email address?  8)

Back to the top
You send the Vodka and i will send the picture……… a deals a deal

Mandy

Back to the top
I take it im dumped then walt.

Anyway I didnt like the idea of slugs in my shoes!!!!

Im going to go out with Steve Mathews when he makes me my tax disk.
 :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Back to the top

Kate!

You already have a boyfriend! You can't have one of us hunks as well! As for slugs in your shoes…Thats the least of your worries…I'm gonna put chewing gum in your hair and jam on your gear knob!  8O

Back to the top

Re: Kate!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.