Skip navigation

VW Festival Harewood house 26th June [Pictures]

Back to the top

VW Festival Harewood house 26th June [Pictures]

Awwww you where there Steve and we missed you!!  :cry:

You could have hooked up with Walt, Pops (sorry I mean Chudd) and myself. Never mind next time mate :wink:

We need to sort out how to recognise fellow club members……. maybe a mug shot sections on the forum?! Or if we all wore official mechanise T's :lol:

We could even invent a secret handshake :lol:   

Ha ha I?m only joking but it?s always nice to meet you guys in the flesh.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
I'll give you Pops Kins !!

Any way what you doing on this web site you don't even have a Golf  :lol:

Back to the top
Walt Chudds bulling me! :cry:

:starwars:

Darth Vader: Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!

Darth Vader: No, Luke… I am your father!

Luke: No. It can't be. That's not true. That's impossible!

Darth Vader: Search your feelings Luke… you know them to be true.

Luke: NOOoooo!

Darth Vader: Yes, it is true… and you know what else? You know that brass droid of yours?

Luke: Threepio?

Darth Vader: Yes… Threepio… I built him… when I was 7 years old.

Luke: No! … Wait, huh?

Darth Vader: Seven years old. And what have you done? Look at yourself. No hand. No job. And you couldn't even levitate your own ship out of the swamp…

Luke: But… I destroyed your precious Death Star!

Darth Vader: But that was when you were 20! When I was 10, I single-handedly destroyed an entire Trade Federation Droid Control ship!

Luke: Well, it's not my fault…

Darth Vader: Oh, here we go… "Poor me… my father never gave me what I wanted for my birthday… boo hoo, my daddy's the Dark Lord of the Sith… Nobody loved me… waahhh wahhh!"

Luke: Shut up!

Darth Vader: You're a slacker! By the time I was your age, I had already exterminated the Jedi knights!

Luke: I used to race my T-16 through Beggar's Canyon.

Darth Vader: Oh, for the love of the Emperor… 10 years old, winner of the Boonta Eve Open… the Only human to ever fly a Pod Racer… right here baby!

Luke looks down the shaft. Takes a step towards it.

Darth Vader: I was wrong… You're not my kid… I don't know whose you are, but you sure ain't mine.

Luke takes a step off the platform, hesitates, then plunges down the shaft.

Darth Vader looks down after him.

Darth Vader: And get a haircut!

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Kins Wrote
We need to sort out how to recognise fellow club members……. maybe a mug shot sections on the forum?!

Good idea Kins you go first , we could do with a good laugh  :lmao:

Back to the top

mug shots

Kins….You'd have to put your face on a bit at a time so as not to offend! Those with a strong stomache can then piece it together!  8O

Back to the top
I like that idea Walt  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
I think thats about as funny as putting a wheel on Chudds walking stick! :lol:

Back to the top
Sorry - mis-read that, thought Chudds has said "I give you Pope Kins"

Back to the top
Hey Chudd they have even got a smiley for you!

Back to the top
harsh! :mrgreen:  members pics bit would be good though for mugshots

Back to the top
Your dead  Kins , we will see who's the Daddy

Cheers ………

Back to the top
Bring it on Big daddy!

Back to the top

kins v Chudd!

Chalk your hands Chudd! Kins is slipperier than a greased toad! 8O

Back to the top
You want members mug shots for easy i.d. at future shows, here is mine…

…you want DubGrrls pic too?

Back to the top
good head of hair you got there steve :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Steve what colour are you using ? It looks very natural  :lol:

Back to the top
Steve, Chudds only jealous because we are not allowed to take his picture taken. The flash from the camera will damage his frail pigments.

So the only picture we have is this from his younger years……

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.