Skip navigation

VW Festival Harewood house 26th June [Pictures]

Back to the top

VW Festival Harewood house 26th June [Pictures]

Well what at blisteringly hot day it's been . The VW festival was rearly good with some interesting motors good trade stands and above all some nice MK1's . Dropped some pictures on for you to see .

Next year the VW Golf MK1 owners club should have it's own stand ?

Two lads in the second picture turned up in this Bettle and them spent the whole day pretending they owned the lovely original MK1 Campaign belonging to "susan and noddy" . Some thing to do with one of them needing to pull a bird !

Walts gorgeous cabriolet

kins now sold mk1

Nice to have met walt who was in his superb original cabriolet  and kins who is now car less , nice one kins . We will be looking forward to the next one . God my nose is burnt remind me to take sun cream next year !
Chudd out…..

Back to the top
Hey Walt….whats with the baggy T-shirt?? Hoping for a little 'back draught'?

Good pics, Chudd

Dan

Back to the top
Nice pics - looked a good show - shame couldn't be there :cry:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
That black GTI looks cool 8)

Shes gone thats it I'll miss Ratty :cry:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
was good too meets you guys and what a good little show!

Back to the top
you have to admire them two chaps for pretending its there car :lol:  that red engine bay is mighty clean!

Back to the top
the 6th picture down, dark mk1, what are the wheels?

Back to the top
Was a great show, a big well done and thanks to the organisers. The weather was good, the icing on the cake to get a show off the ground which helps!
I showed my Ibiza 20vT on the club SE stand this year, next year my MK1 driver will be ready!!! (Ihope!!!)
Nice to see some immaculate vehicles there, roll on VW Festival 2006!

MK2 GTi 16v

Back to the top
Tomo - look like 15" G60 steels ?

Back to the top
Glad you got hold of A100 Susan_and_Noddy, hope you are pleased with it!

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
If that Beetle's not RAT-look then I don't know what is!!!  :clap:
Looks like a nice day for it, and a good selection!  :wink:

Back to the top

drew said

Glad you got hold of A100 Susan_and_Noddy, hope you are pleased with it!

Cheers,

Drew.
thanks drew well happy with her needs a good  clean its nor up to our standed yet but ill get it there thanks mate

Back to the top

Harewood house!

My god Kins…..I don't believe it! That old chap (with the chubby gut) who was whisling Status quo tunes, must have been Chudd!! He's had our legs kins! He told us he was a professional photographer and that he would get us jobs as top models! Can't believe we fell for it! I feel so cheap and used! 8O

Back to the top
Walt are you trying to wind me up  :lol:  How many turns of the key did it take from Stockport ?   

Back to the top

Harewood hse

Same number of turns as your grammaphone does to play your old 78s eh Pops!  :lol:

Back to the top

Harewood house!

Kins!……..Chudds bullying me!   8O

Back to the top
Walt I think Pops got some juice thinking he can take on the big boys. :o

Just because he's finally met the legendry kins & walt he thinks he thinks can get away with murder! Insinuating that we drive a car that looks like its rolled off the set of dumb and dumber. The cheek!

Next week he'll be wearing tight T shirts, WWF shades, and be riding around on a Raleigh chopper whilst listening to hip hop.  :lol:

Maybe the MG owners club is more his scene? Sorry that was a bit bellow the belt :)

Chudd you know am only jesting! I feel privileged to be part of a club that caters for all ages, from young guns to veterans like your self 8) .

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

You are naughty boys , goodnight sleep tight and don't let the Gerbils bite .  :D I can see now why you like your furry beetle .

Back to the top

fury beetle

At one point Kins's eyes glazed over and he started growling at the beetle!! The filth that came from that young boys mouth as I dragged him off! 8O

Back to the top
Well I was at that show and no harm was done to the rodent Beetle so I don't think I deserve my reputation as accomplice hampster killer…
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.