Skip navigation

Is it just me or are you mad too?

Back to the top

Is it just me or are you mad too?

lol.. what can I say… one isn't enough

was supposed to be looking at it tonight and probably buying it (if the bodyworks not too bad etc..) but the chap didn't have time to charge the battery up, got to wait till next tuesday now  :cry:

If I get it, I'll call it WIP :lol:  (as I'll be driving it in primer for about 2 months  :oops: )

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
i've never named a car. but my friend calls his evo 6 'the goat' i have no idea why, but i find it amusing.

Back to the top
My first car, the 1.3 CL Mk1 is called UEFie (UEF reg letters), and after Euphegenia Doubtfire (Robbin Williams' film) because it was doubtful as to whether she would start (until I realised that the battery & starter were knackered, and replaced them, and also replaced the points with a Lumenition kit)

Back to the top
My Mk1 has no affectionate name - unless you call "Tin Shed" an affectionate name!!  The Mini doesn't have one either but we had another Mini which got called Tino.  Our camper is called Moby (dunno why though) any my Dads old Jetta was called Ben (my dad's mates Jetta was called Gretta).

I wonder if you get an insurance discount for giving your car a name…

Back to the top

names

my campaign has no name but my old mk1 that my dads got is called little low. LOW 243Y. I have been itching to get hold of that plate but dont want to ruin the originality of mine.

Back to the top
Was that won hung LOW Kate ???

Cheers

Mk1 GTI
B5 Passat Estate 5 SPeed
Riley 1071"S" Elf Mk2  (Bl**dy Hooligan machine!)
Bosch Lawnraker 32
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.