Skip navigation

Pics: NW massive 2

Back to the top

Pics: NW massive 2

Whens the next meet peeps? :dontknow:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
yeh when's the next one? My thursdays are free now so i'll make the effort.

Lewis, Chester.

Back to the top
Right…..

In the absence of the 'Organiser' aka Walt… if we are keeping it as 2nd Thursday in the month then that makes it 7.00pm, Thursday 14th July 05 at The Wiggin Tree, Parbold. (See previous posts for directions).

I may get stuck at work depending on the 'customers' who I encounter through the day.

Are you coming this month Kins?

Dan

Back to the top
I still think Thursdays is a really pants day for a meet. I have 5 a side footy on a Thursdays too :banghead:

Why not a Sunday surely thats what Sundays are for. :)

It's 71 miles for me to Parbold from Leeds, 142 miles round trip is quite a long way for a natter! :?

Thing is if we could made a day of it, eg did a rally every month I'ld be up for it. :P

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
I can't do 14th this month as I'll be in Italy  :D   Shame as I've been cleaning the Caddy up lately as the weather's been nice ……….

Back to the top
With the shows to attend and all the other stuff at weekends, Thursday was plumped for to get things moving.

I'm sure that if everyone agreed to another day then it could be sorted…… but you'll have to make up for lost time in detention. You are already 2 meets behind Kins!! NOT having a car doesn't excuse you!!

Dan

Back to the top

NW meet!

Normally being a man down on a five a side team would be a real disadvantage! Do your team a favour and come to the meet you big ponce!  :twisted:

Back to the top

Dano said

With the shows to attend and all the other stuff at weekends, Thursday was plumped for to get things moving.

I'm sure that if everyone agreed to another day then it could be sorted…… but you'll have to make up for lost time in detention. You are already 2 meets behind Kins!! NOT having a car doesn't excuse you!!

Dan

I'm collecting my new car on Saturday so nerrr nerrr! If the meets clash with a shows we could just hold the meet at the show! Ah ha see not just a pretty face!

You know Sundays make sense :D

I'll make up for lost time don't you worry. :wink:

Not heard from you in a while Dano hows babydubs?

Back to the top

Re: NW meet!

walt said

Normally being a man down on a five a side team would be a real disadvantage! Do your team a favour and come to the meet you big ponce!  :twisted:

You're soooo funny I forgot to laugh…… :|

Back to the top
Kins,
     Its true what people say about babies….no time for anything else!! I am now back at work after 5 weeks off so the computer will be put to good use!!

The cabby has been parked up while I have been off and only used it last for the 2nd meet.

Bit of a downer on the M6 on the way home as there was a fatal crash. Nice to see someone being worked on on the hard shoulder. NOT.

Dan
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.