Skip navigation

Pics: NW massive 2

Back to the top

Pics: NW massive 2

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Now - who's who in those photos?

Nice mix of Mk1's there too  :D

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
Right…following on from Crazy's last "guess the price of the chrome bumpers" competition…

Lets see if folk can put names to faces!

Just to make it harder there are 2 people who were guests on the night!! I'll give you those, 7th picture, the guy on the left wearing a black fleece and in the last picture the lad in the grey hoodie on the right.
The other members were
Walt
c13tay
DjEv
M6M62
mph
Dano

No prizes as I don't have any to give out!!!

Dano   :lol:

Back to the top
While we are at it dano - come on NW massive, help me sell my car - ive decided that im buying the rivage anyway so need to sell mine to avoide the wife murdering me !!!!!!!!

Back to the top
Nice pics lads. Hey walt - glad to see you unwrapped the cotton-wool! :lol:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
well done guys,

some nice mk1s there, lets hope that the NW and SW meets grow bigger each month.

Darren

Back to the top
8O . How clean does my car look, even though it sounds like a desiel and smokes like a chimney :cry:

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
got that side trim on yet Ev - you would look good in my cab - go on you know you want to buy it !!!! Ill even throw in some castenettes !!

Back to the top
Trim is on and its lookin good  8) . You know I want to have it but Djin in Todmorden isnt the same pay as Ibizia..
I'll have a word with the wife.. :roll:

Back to the top
Yes dj - and the camera seems to have had the opposite effect on my Caddy. Makes the superclean, mint bodywork look like it's full of stonechips  :lol:

Back to the top
I agree a nice selection…all impressive. And yes, the silver mk1 (DJ Ev's?) does look especially ravishing!  8)  What's the red non-GTI on the end? And who's that with their legs out! Nice day for it! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Dj deffo had the Autoglym and back-to-black out earlier that evening (!)  Looked proper bling !
c13tay is the username behind those legs and he's the guy with the white cabrio for sale (and it is a total minter for anyone who fancies one this summer). I'm the one who's going bald stood next to him in front of my Caddy.
Sorry Dano - giving the game away ………….. !

Back to the top
so dano is the stocky guy, and walt is the one wearing the black t-shirt,

correct?

Back to the top
No - picture 7 - walt in "bilabong oh so skin tight Tshirt" (sorry Walt) and Dano is the one in the beige jacket (to hide the baby sick !)

Im the fat git in the shorts with the WHITE CAB FOR SALE !!!!!!

thanks for the plug M6M62

Back to the top
I've nearly convinced the wife that we need a pick up c13tay but its hard work and it might cost me more in the long run. :scratch:

Back to the top
And I'm the invisable man :D !

There in spirit guys :wink:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
And I'm the invisable man  !
  With the invisible car! :)
Does that mean we had 7 at our meet then?

Back to the top
Ev - you need my cabriolet - i can see you now - - roof down, spinning the discs !!!!

Back to the top
you need my cabriolet - i can see you now - - roof down, spinning the discs !!!!
Are you tryin to get me a divorce :D ?
Obviously wife doesnt read these threads. Nearly brought a cab but when I took the car for a test drive I got soaked through and it wasn't raining. The bloke also claimed it had a ?1300 respray but I dont think so. How many cars do you have c13tay? I might build up a fleet and piddle the neighbours off..

Back to the top
By thursday I will have the following:

New scenic - transport for the wife and kid
White Cab - for sale
Rivage cab - for restoration arriving thursday
2 vespas and a lambretta

Spent the money for a new kitchen on the Rivage need to sell the white one to keep the wife on side and to fund the work on the rivage
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.