Skip navigation

Tatton Park

Back to the top

Tatton Park

right kins, where do you wanna meet us then? coz i aint got a clue how to get down to tatton!!! spotted a sweet german mk2 last night and persuaded him to come along so i'tl be me and a black mk2, tell me a place and time and i'll be there! nice n early if possible so i can swag all the bargins :wink:

1272 driver with a magic tree!!

Back to the top

Tatton!

Just been on to Julie anne at Tatton! We have no club stand aranged! I just tried to enter my car but the mk1 golf section is full! I have to try on the day! Oops! Still goig though! We could have our own little thing in the main parking area! ?

Back to the top
well we have a 10 car spot booked at Edition30, so can i add your name to the list walt.

Back to the top

Edition 38

Please!! I have to check my rota, if I'm off I'm deffinately there! Cheers Daisy! I'm still going to Tatton! I have sent an email explaining how upset everyone will be and asked if they can pull any strings so who knows! Still going though!

Back to the top
Come on kins, do ya list so we can find out who's goin to tatton.

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
DJ seen as your coming down from lancashire do you wanna meet us at a service station or summet?  :)

Back to the top
I'm not sure if kidz are comin yet so I'll tell ya 2moz.
Went to that scrappy but them lights wont fit my grill. I'm wonderin if I have the right grill now?

Back to the top
I think you have a cab grille on there Dj Ev….  8O Check out the spacing of your slats…. tin top grilles have more.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Just checked kins and its the grill with a lot of slats in. I removed a single piece grill with fog/spots in with fewer slats and the Lights dont fit in the 3piece grill.

Back to the top
From the pics of your carit looks like you have a non standard grille. Campaign grilles have twin lamp with lots of small slats…. your grille looks to have bigger salts and less of em. Hard to explain……

Wrong….

Correct

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Right. I've taken off that grill on the first picture and put on the one in the second picture so now I need some spots for it b4 sunday. Help me someone :pray:  :pray:

Back to the top
Dude we can meet up at the service station and fit the ones that I have for ya ....

Back to the top
Thats sounds good
 :)  :)

Back to the top

DjEvs grill!

That is a cabriolet grill! What was it you were after? :)

Back to the top

Re: DjEvs grill!

walt said

That is a cabriolet grill! What was it you were after? :)
He wants a hardcore tintop campaign grille…. non of this soft boy cab grille business! :wink:

Back to the top
Weathers really bad today but forcasted dry for 2moz. Walt, will you still be there in damp conditions? Oh kins what time you setting off as we need to meet up?

Back to the top
are we sorting a time n place  :twisted:  early as possible aiiiight :wink:

Back to the top

Tatton

My no is 07740983263 I'm getting there nice and early give me a call when you get there and I'll try to get everyone together! …Walt!

Back to the top
Think I'll be setting off about 9ish from mine…. I'll give you a buzz in the morning mate.

Back to the top
Remember them fog lights kins

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.