Skip navigation

the welcome bit.......

Back to the top

the welcome bit.......

I read the Golf+ and Practical Performance Car - the latter is very very good and witty.

Back to the top

Dart phil

Nope!! He definately wrote Dart Phil!! Which would liken you more to a big fat alcoholic who wears too much gold, stinks of beer and fags, wears his shirt out of his pants and has a loud ladyfriend with teeth missing who eats crisps constantly! I certainly wouldn't stand for that……Surely you're not gonna let him get away with it are you?? 8O

Back to the top
Yeah like you would notice the quality at the size of your avatar !Phil  :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
:lol: well I'm still in my prime so give me a couple of years..

Besides, Typo was all it was.. (I hope  :roll: )

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Phil "the power" Vaderrrrrrrrrr! :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
:lol: could be worse!

he's got that look in his eye  'Damn, I've missed'

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
talking about the more mature of us, I still feel 17, the age I was when I first clapped eyes on a mark 1 GTI. Guess it changed my life and I've been caught in a bit of a time warp since. Incidentally I was at a ferrari owners club meet and there were stunning cars all around, but it was the golf that made the biggest impact, not just on me but almost everyone else there who's feet were in the real world :angel:

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.