Back to the top

NW meet date now arranged

Walt's castonettes

The mind boggles! :shock:

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
Nice one!!! Dj Ev cheers…. there goes the cat out of the bag!!!

Good to see that there will be a good turn out. First one there bagsy the bottom car park bays ie furthest from the entrance so we don't get hassle…mind you its further for a drink. What ever, you choose!

Pray for the same weather!

See you at 7pm

Dan
 :D

Back to the top

drew said

Walt's castonettes

The mind boggles! :shock:

Cheers,

Drew.

Are castonettes these thingies  :lol:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
yes but not sure that having a set of those at each corner of my car would have the desired effect - see you all later

Chris

Back to the top
My car sounds as if I have a set of them under the bonnet?

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

walt's castanettes

If they are what I think they are…..Mine are still in my ex fiance's hand bag!!…See you lot tonight!! Cheers…Walt!….. GERBIL MURDERERS NOT WELCOME!!!!

Back to the top
Bugger, if only id checked the site out a few days ago id have been up to wigan. Bit of a newbie on here, but regular on the golfgti forum. Got a golf mk1 gti 83 pretty much standard. Good to see theres other mk1s around in NW! Seen a few in chester recently so its startin to look good.

Hopefully il make the next one or the Bodwedylnn castle one this sat.

Lewis K

Back to the top
1st meeting went well. 5 attendees, Walt, M6M62, c13tay, DjEv and myself.
The evening was warm and sunny with a slight tropical breeze drifting in from the Irish Sea. We stayed out as long as we could inspecting each others respective cars until we had to go inside the pub to stave off the effects of dehydration. 8)

You don't really believe all that rubbish do you? It was windy as hell, sunny but cold due to the wind!! :roll:

Walts car is a good standard motor to have to compare against. I'm sure that he will be along with some photos in a while and with a couple of questions!!

We have pencilled in another meet for about a months time so all of you who cried off with poor excuses or fear of a bit of wind better turn up. The register will be called at 7pm!

Dan

Back to the top
Sounds ace wish I had been there.  :D

Can I suggest we have it on a weekend next time. :wink:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

nw meet

In addition to the last message from dano….Great location, it was about 30 miles each way for me but well worth it. The scenery was beautiful, the pub food was excellent and the lads who turned up were all top blokes! (Not a single gerbil murderer to be seen anywhere!! Are you reading this Kins YOU GERBIL MURDERER!!) Only five of us but a good croud and I will be looking forward to next months meet! We will be posting the confirmed date nearer the time but we are aiming for the same day each month…The second thursday at 7pm, hopefully we can make this work!! Cheers….Walt!

Back to the top

NW meet

Oh and DjEV go easy on the red bull you crazy mutha!! It had me up all night twitching like a mad man! I think I understand you a little better for that experience!! Cheers....Walt!

Back to the top
Whats with the Thursdays! I'm too busy gerbil mudering on Thursdays (NOT! :x )

Back to the top

nw meet

Check out the new post "NW meet the future"

Back to the top
Top set of lads last night but I wished I could of been bothered to clean my car as everyone will see when walt gets them photo's on.
And as for them red bulls, I had 3 cans last night and I'm still dancing :mrgreen:

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

NW meet

New post on regional meets section of the forum re June meet! Cheers.....Walt!

Back to the top

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.