Skip navigation

Should the Caddy and Jetta have their own Registers?

Yes for Caddy, No for Jetta {-} [2 votes]
Yes for both Caddy and Jetta {-} [1 vote]
No for Caddy, Yes for Jetta {-} [7 votes]
No for both Caddy and Jetta {-} [8 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

And if we listened only to the Marketing guys, we would not have the most famous Golf of all! :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
I think Drew should rename the site and call it the The VW MK1 owners club. I like all MK1 VW's.

Back to the top
Is that a cool idea drew or what?

Back to the top
South African MK1s are now even more distant with their Polo type dashs, electronic controlled engines and the like.

Remember all Golf parts evolved over time with Series 1 and 2 (dashboards) and even with Series 1 alone (points ignition and electronic ignition). The first Golfs borrowed many parts from the Beetle and Audi!

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top
The Polo has the same LED arrangement on the display also the Polo has the same angular design.

Back to the top
...and the Mk1 Polo is a rebadged Audi 50!

Banner

Back to the top
2 door Jetta GLi  8)

Banner

Back to the top
my views…
hi all just joined and this is my first post…so go easy!i voted yes to both although i am questioning this myself now,but i consider myself to be a mk 1 golf enthusiast owning a gti,clipper and caddy at the moment but i dont feel the urge to get a jetta.this maybe that i dont see them as particularly cool rather than not being part of the mk1 family.so in my rather biased opinion i think the caddy should definately be included and can understand why jetta owners would want to be.

mk1 golfs show us u can look better the older you get!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.