Skip navigation

Ollies 20V Black GTI

Back to the top

Ollies 20V Black GTI

She’s in. Interior has a long way to go but this is the first piece of the puzzle. Took the car out for a final rip until I get it painted and this steering wheel feels fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top

Ollies 20V Black GTI

Pair of new old stock Hella rear lights fitted today. Stoked about these

Back to the top
Look to be in great condition. I think most people have a standard set of lights stashed away somewhere after fitting aftermarket ones!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Look to be in great condition. I think most people have a standard set of lights stashed away somewhere after fitting aftermarket ones!

They are minters! Yes, I suppose you are right about that one. Why old lenses were cracked & tired so have been looking for a good set for a while 😄

Back to the top

Ollies 20V Black GTI

Pulled off the bumpers with the plan to get the bumper bars/ irons powder coated, however decided to refit them to give me an idea of what series 1 bumpers would look like. I do quite look the look. Thinking some satin carbonfibre ones could look quite nice. I’m leaning towards the idea of powder coated black bars & replacing OE plastics: end caps, lip etc with satin finished carbon fibre

Back to the top

Ollies 20V Black GTI

Currently working on a boot build to have a solid platform to relocate my battery. And it will also act as a display when I manage to source a spare Comp CX400.

Deciding whether to carpet the rear arches to match or to prep them for paint.

I have had battery box made, I’ve polished it up and ready to be installed. I just need to run wires to the engine bay.

There are too many online users to list.